Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric

4 posters

Go down

Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric Empty Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric

Post  NYPalinPower Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:02 am

Sarah should never again grant the privilige of an interview to journalists like Katie Couric again. She should be much more selective in the future when granting this privilege to the media.

It was obvious that Couric was out to destroy her and I could see how uncomfortable Sarah felt during the interview. It was a real disgrace watching Couric trying to intimidate Sarah by glaring at her with her "evil eye". But as usual Sarah was gracious and answered the questions, however she certainly didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

She is a public servant who only wants to do good for the country, and deserves to be interviewed by fair and unbias professionals who are not motivated by their own selfish personal agendas.

Sarah needs to choose better people in the media who conduct themselves respectfully and professionally because Americans deserve the best from her. Her public time is precious and she has much more serious work to do than to waste her time with negativity and bias unprofessionalism.

NYPalinPower

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric Empty Re: Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric

Post  SweetNightmare Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:36 am

NYPalinPower wrote:
She is a public servant who only wants to do good for the country, and deserves to be interviewed by fair and unbias professionals who are not motivated by their own selfish personal agendas.

\.

It's funny because even when she is interviewed by an unbiased source, she STILL gets scrutinized by the media. Last time she was interviewed by Hannity the MSM thought he was being "nice" and bias (but they *weren't* bias, right? Rolling Eyes ) and they wanted someone harder. All she gets are these arrogant ass interviewers and they always ask her these in depth questions to see if she'll crack. They won't give the poor woman a break! When she finally gets a good interview, they bash it!
Also, I don't see Obama getting interviews like these. He only gave O'Reily 30 minutes and at that O'Reily went easy on him. Evil or Very Mad

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric Empty Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric

Post  Janinco Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Gibson and Couric are the two most "reasonable" of all the media (except for Fox), so to watch how terrible they both treated Governor Palin, reveals how far left all of the media have gone.
Governor Palin doesn't owe anything to the press and I hope she doesn't grant any more interviews to any of them!

Janinco

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric Empty Re: Sarah's Interview with Katie Couric

Post  genefromjersey Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:19 pm

Look: I like Sarah Palin, but she's going to have to develop some thicker skin, and a better idea of what she wants people to believe about her - and fast ! Sad

Couric may have looked as if she were bullying her, but when you look at it again, she asks a tough question...and persists in trying to get an answer - and Palin-trying to answer just looks flummoxed. Neutral

Palin left herself wide open when she suggested having two foreign nations on her state's borders made her knowledgeable. It was exactly the sort of fatuous remark
a hostile journalist could seize upon ! Neutral

I'm pulling for Palin-but she has to do her part,too ! I love you

genefromjersey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down