Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretta gets FIRST interview with Sarah!!!

4 posters

Go down

Gretta gets FIRST interview with Sarah!!! Empty Gretta gets FIRST interview with Sarah!!!

Post  Siouxie Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:43 am

Got this from Drudge Report:

FOXNEWS Greta Van Susteren obtains first post election interview with Gov. Palin... Van Susteren traveling to Alaska for extensive sit-down interview with Palin to air Monday night exclusively... Developing... cheers
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Gretta gets FIRST interview with Sarah!!! Empty Re: Gretta gets FIRST interview with Sarah!!!

Post  NYPalinPower Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:56 pm

This is GREAT NEWS! It shows that Sarah appreciates the few in the media who were fair to her in this campaign.

I hope she holds off with the rest though. They don't deserve to interview her!

NYPalinPower

Back to top Go down

Gretta gets FIRST interview with Sarah!!! Empty Re: Gretta gets FIRST interview with Sarah!!!

Post  Ebinger Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:45 pm

I think Greta sympathizes with her and thinks Shepherd Smith is an ass. I think she's right, he had no business reporting all that gossip about Palin on the campaign trail. Some think he made it all up himself, or grossly exaggerated what the "unamed source" told him.

Smith needs to go back and grovel at Obama's feet. That interview, I'm going to try to watch.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad_Jasper Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:14 pm

Where in the hell is John McCain on this? Jesus, he could speak up for Sarah. I must admit, seeing how poorly the McCain was run, I have serious doubts how he would have handled his administration. I'm not jumping on the Obamania bandwagon and I have the upmost respect and admiration for John McCain. But seriously, JM's campaign was one of the worst run campaigns I can remember.
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:12 am

I will be truly disappointed at McCain if he doesn't step up PRONTO and defend her. SHE did not ask to be his running mate and she got trashed and dragged through the mud for it - still is. IF he's the honorable man we all hope he is, he should come out and slam those in his campaign that lied about her to the media. THAT's a maverick.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  NYPalinPower Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Apparently, he did apologize to her and talked to some of the staffers privately. But I think John McCain should apologize to Sarah publicly in front of the American people. She worked so very hard for him and was a loyal soldier until the end. She deserves a "public" apology from everyone involved.

NYPalinPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down