Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Discussing Biden's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Fox Discussing Biden's Interview Empty Fox Discussing Biden's Interview

Post  Peggy Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:08 pm

With a TV station in Florida. Since that interview, which also had some tough questions, all future interviews with that station have been pulled by the Obama Campaign. Fox was interviewing a Republican and a Democrat regarding that interview. All of a sudden the Fox interviewer, can't remember his name, called down the Democrat for the silly smirk or smile on her face. She immediately denied it. I am so glad he did this, I have seen those smirks before not only on television interviews when they have both Democrats and Republican but also during Presidential debates when Obama was the one doing the smirking. You Go Fox!

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Fox Discussing Biden's Interview Empty Re: Fox Discussing Biden's Interview

Post  BillD Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:10 pm

This is what happens when you ask the real or tough questions.
THEY choose the station, etc to interview with!
Guess what will happen when O wins - he'll have a blacklist of stations and networks he will refuse to to interviews with, or ban those stations or networks from press conferences!
Mark my words, free speech and fair press is dead, gone, a thing of the past.
Thanks for that, Democrats - thanks for killing free speech and a fair press, think it's bad now?
Wait until he's in and can CHOOSE who he speaks to, when, and what questions are asked.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down