Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of Palen Interview

+3
GOPgal
Siouxie
Lipstick
7 posters

Go down

Part 2 of Palen Interview Empty Part 2 of Palen Interview

Post  Lipstick Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Part 2 of Sean Hannity's interview with Sarah Palin is on tonight.

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

Part 2 of Palen Interview Empty Re: Part 2 of Palen Interview

Post  Siouxie Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm

I saw it tonight and she was truly incredible. Very poised and direct and answered some tough questions. Even had some funny moments. I don't know if it's only me but, the more I see and listen to what she has to say, the more I like and trust her. McCain is one smart guy. Very Happy
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Siouxie wrote:I saw it tonight and she was truly incredible. Very poised and direct and answered some tough questions. Even had some funny moments. I don't know if it's only me but, the more I see and listen to what she has to say, the more I like and trust her. McCain is one smart guy. Very Happy

I couldn't agree more! She is truly impressive, and authentic!
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm

When Hannity asked her how she felt about Obama attacking back at her, and how she apparently insulted community organizers, her response was the best, I believe she said "Oh I certainly didn't mean to hurt his feelings"

She said it in a genuine way, she seemed genuine throughout her and McCain's campaign, but it was seemed like sort of a friendly little jab at Obama.

The "mighty one" has spoken...stop hurting his feelings! Sad

Laughing

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:29 pm

I think they are BOTH very smart, but I can relate to Senator McCain. I've got a pretty high IQ, perfect GPA in college, but don't do a good job of communicating. It gets me in trouble - I know what I know, and know what I want to say, just can't say it. Mom said it was a trade-off a lot of folks have - they got it inside, just can't get it out so others understand. I usually "come across" all wrong.....
That's another reason I'll vote for him - I understand him, and believe he's genuinely a nice fellow. He wants what's right, but not for himself.
She is very similar - has beliefs, sticks to them and wants to make things better for others.

(as opposed to some who would do whatever it took for personal gain)
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  TruthBeTold Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:36 pm

I liked the way she responded to the question about the shots she has been taking, saying she keeps it in perspective considering all the people losing their homes or loved ones in the war. Very good attitude.

I also have to admit I got a kick out of her comment about how she was just a little girl when Biden first took office. Laughing

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  NOBAMA Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:46 pm

dang it! i missed both interviews! scratch

NOBAMA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down