Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Substance over Style: A Kitchen Table Interview With SARAH

Go down

Substance over Style: A Kitchen Table Interview With SARAH Empty Substance over Style: A Kitchen Table Interview With SARAH

Post  NYPalinPower Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 pm

CNN's Drew Griffin did a great interview with Sarah.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=10317341&ch=4226716&src=news

You can see the real Sarah here who answers simply and truthfully without pretense as though she is speaking at a kitchen table!

When it comes right down to it, it is really substance over style with Sarah. It's good that she doesn't have that typically sleek and overly-rehearsed style. Sarah's style is simple and real. She speaks from the heart and we trust her. Her answers are clear. Isn't it better that we know that what we see is what we get with her, rather than listen to a polished politican where we can't tell whether they are telling us the truth or not? We don't have to guess with Sarah. We like her because she is one of us and speaks right to us. We like her because we get her!

And I think it's great that Sarah cares less about what the elite media think of her than what the voters think of her. It is the American people she is speaking to anyway.

I like Sarah's style. Sarah is the most refreshing candidate I've ever seen. And I hope she does more kitchen table interviews! Smile

NYPalinPower

Back to top Go down