Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Hannity to Interview Sarah Palin

+3
Republican
Nariman
Lipstick
7 posters

Go down

Sean Hannity to Interview Sarah Palin Empty Sean Hannity to Interview Sarah Palin

Post  Lipstick Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Supposedly, the first part of the interview will be on tonight (Hannity and Colmes) and the second part will be on tomorrow night.

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

Sean Hannity to Interview Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sean Hannity to Interview Sarah Palin

Post  Nariman Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Awesome, I'll set my receiver to schedule this.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sean Hannity to Interview Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sean Hannity to Interview Sarah Palin

Post  Republican Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Anyone listen to the McCain interview on Hannity?

I missed it.

Republican

http://www.jimbianchi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:30 pm

No, I didn't catch the John McCain interview on Hannity. However, I'm watching the Sarah Palin interview now and she is SENSATIONAL!!!!!!!
Earlier today, I saw Obama stumping on tv and all he did was bad mouth McCain. His blather had no substance whatsoever.

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:33 pm

I'm watching the interview with Hannity now. So far, she's doing GREAT! What a difference between this and how Gibson interrogated her. Hannity is a true professional. Razz
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Community Organizer Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm sure the other side will complain about the softballs Hannity threw. I mean, who does he think he's interviewing? Obama?
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Barb Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Greta just showed Palin at a Townhall meeting. She was completely unscripted and did great.

Barb

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 pm

I also saw that town hall meeting clip on Greta and Sarah looked and sounded completely natural and at ease. She was quick to answer and gave very direct answers. She's still very much the real deal as far as I'm concerned and the more people around the country get to see her and know her, the more support they'll get, IMHO.

I also love the fact that McCain chimes in to support her.

Last edited by Siouxie on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  redlipstickstate Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 pm

She was professional, positive, knowledgeable...a lot like she was in the Gibson interview, minus the condescension from the interviewer...she was just terrific! cheers
redlipstickstate
redlipstickstate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down