Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth

+6
Tunes59
BillD
Nariman
palin_tologist
Lipstick
Hunter
10 posters

Go down

Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth Empty Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth

Post  Hunter Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:20 pm

http://polipundit.com/index.php?p=20212

This is just too funny for words and can tell you for a fact this is true.
I have a gay niece that is falling apart at the seams. All I have to do is mention Palin and she and her friends go totally ape!
Get the popcorn!
lol!
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth Empty Re: Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth

Post  Lipstick Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Come November, when McCain/Palin win, there's going to be much gnashing of the teeth! Time to stock up on pop corn. Tee Hee!

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth Empty Re: Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth

Post  palin_tologist Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Hunter wrote:http://polipundit.com/index.php?p=20212

This is just too funny for words and can tell you for a fact this is true.
I have a gay niece that is falling apart at the seams. All I have to do is mention Palin and she and her friends go totally ape!
Get the popcorn!
lol!

Give them some banannas Twisted Evil
palin_tologist
palin_tologist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:12 pm

wow, I actually laughed out loud. These ladies need to have their doctors check their doses for whatever medications they are taking, they seem a bit... unbalanced.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:06 pm

>>“All of my women friends, a week ago Monday, were on the verge of throwing themselves out windows,” an author and political activist, Nancy Kricorian of Manhattan, said yesterday. “People were flipping out. … <<

Sorry, I wish they would. I call it cleaning of the gene pool.

Did you see the bit several months ago where a well-known psychologist (or perhaps he was a psychiatrist?) said that extreme liberalism was literally a flaw in the brain?!
So what the above persons really need is what we here call the 4th floor........
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth Empty I think this post just about says it all

Post  Tunes59 Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:34 pm

"Imagine for a minute that I am one of these women on the verge of throwing myself out a window.

Let me tell you about my life.

I am past 40. When I went to college I was told that as a female and feminist I needed to take women studies. I was taught for years that men were the enemy. That all a man wanted to do was to control me and suppress my talents. I was told that to be successful that I had to abandon the characteristics of my mother. I let go of any softer side and developed this tough militant exterior and mannish personality. I have been denying my natural feminine tendencies for over 30 years.

I have come to believe that sex is just a method for a man to manipulate me. Now I happen to be sexually attracted to men but I pursued them and behaved like a hyper-sexual caricature of a male sexual predator, indiscriminately having sexual relationships without emotion or connection. It doesn’t matter that this might not be my natural inclination; I forced myself to behave in a brutish manner that mimics what I was taught to believe about the male animal. When I had a relationship with a man that went beyond a one night stand, I made sure that my needs always came first. I made sure that I did not fall into the trap of my mother of being a caretaking for the family including home and husband. After all, I have been told there is no value in being life my mother. I have been taught that my mother’s life was valueless. As you can imagine, none of my relationships lasted very long.

I have been pursuing my career as all there is in life. I have not allowed children to pull me off my track. I exercised my choice and aborted those unintended pregnancies along the way.

So here I am, my life is my career. My friendships are only with other women just like me. I don’t have time for women who sold out and did the wife and mommy thing. To my mind these women are sell outs and betrayed the sisterhood. I have nothing in common with them. I don’t understand them. So any friendship we might have had at one time faded away. I don’t understand how they can be happy with the husband and the babies.

Now here I am, over 40 and alone. I do not have a significant relationship in my life because I never gave anyone else a position of importance in my life. Any children I might have had to bring me both joy and anguish have long since been biomedical waste in a Jersey landfill. The sexual relationships I have now are as a cougar. I pick up the expense of these relationships and the guy doesn’t hang around very long. Men my own age have no interest in me – I have no soft edges. I am bitter. I am angry most of the time. All I have is my career and I can’t stand my job.

One look at Governor Palin and I am ready to jump from the ledge.

This woman is making a mockery of me. She has everything I gave up along the way and she is happy.

My entire life has been a lie.

[I’m glad that is over.]

Comment by Judy for McCain/Palin2008-2020 | Email | 9/19/2008"
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth Empty Website acting weird!

Post  Hunter Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Looks like they are having problems with their website. Below is all I managed to get of the text. This is only about a quarter of the entire thing.

"Senator McCain’s selection of Governor Palin of Alaska as his running mate, which was hailed in some quarters and met with skepticism in others, is sparking intense reactions from some New Yorkers, who report being driven to fits of rage and even all-consuming panic.
“All of my women friends, a week ago Monday, were on the verge of throwing themselves out windows,” an author and political activist, Nancy Kricorian of Manhattan, said yesterday. “People were flipping out. … Every woman I know was in high hysteria over this. Everyone was just beside themselves with terror that this woman could be our president — our potential next president.”

A posting on a New York-based Web site for women, Jezebel.com, spoke of unbridled anger. “What I feel for her privately could be described as violent, nay, murderous, rage,” an associate editor at Jezebel, Jessica Grose, wrote just after the Republican convention wrapped up. “When Palin spoke on Wednesday night, my head almost exploded from the incandescent anger boiling in my skull.”

Ms. Grose was not alone. More than 700 comments poured in, many from women who said they were experiencing a visceral hostility to Mrs. Palin that they were struggling to explain.

“When I see people crowing about her ‘acceptable’ speech last Wednesday … I literally want to vomit with rage,” a comment from Anibundel said.

“I am shocked by the depths of my hatred for this woman,” another commenter, CJWeimar, wrote."
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Must be sad to have such low self-worth, low self-esteem and no life.
My parents taught us differently......... so even in our lowest of low times, we saw a light and knew we had to survive as we had purpose and value.

It's a long, long highway
Will this road of life lead me to someone
Who sees the world in a grain of sand
Who holds the future in the palm of their hand, aaah
No one else can see things like I do

Looking for a home where the seed was sown
And the harvest was young
Will this road of life lead me to someone, someone
The rays of sun and the light of dawn
My inspriation since the day I was born, aaah
No one else can see things like I do

But don't make the start on an empty heart
When you think you've begun
Let the road of life lead you to someone, someone

Nothing is serious to me
I live for what will be (listen to me)
I can always be a dreamer
So trust your heart
Don't fall apart
You'll see
At your journey's end
You will find a friend in me

You touched the dream that was in your eyes
You took so long only to realize oooh
No one else can love you like I do

Looking for a home where the seed was sown
And my harvest was young

But don't make a start
On an empty heart

Let this road of life lead you to someone, someone
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Hunter wrote:Looks like they are having problems with their website. Below is all I managed to get of the text. This is only about a quarter of the entire thing.

"Senator McCain’s selection of Governor Palin of Alaska as his running mate, which was hailed in some quarters and met with skepticism in others, is sparking intense reactions from some New Yorkers, who report being driven to fits of rage and even all-consuming panic.
“All of my women friends, a week ago Monday, were on the verge of throwing themselves out windows,” an author and political activist, Nancy Kricorian of Manhattan, said yesterday. “People were flipping out. … Every woman I know was in high hysteria over this. Everyone was just beside themselves with terror that this woman could be our president — our potential next president.”

A posting on a New York-based Web site for women, Jezebel.com, spoke of unbridled anger. “What I feel for her privately could be described as violent, nay, murderous, rage,” an associate editor at Jezebel, Jessica Grose, wrote just after the Republican convention wrapped up. “When Palin spoke on Wednesday night, my head almost exploded from the incandescent anger boiling in my skull.”

Ms. Grose was not alone. More than 700 comments poured in, many from women who said they were experiencing a visceral hostility to Mrs. Palin that they were struggling to explain.

“When I see people crowing about her ‘acceptable’ speech last Wednesday … I literally want to vomit with rage,” a comment from Anibundel said.

“I am shocked by the depths of my hatred for this woman,” another commenter, CJWeimar, wrote."

That's pretty bad. Murderous thoughts? Not trying to offend members of the certain age but, are these women having bad menopause symptoms or something? I mean really--that way i see it, what's NOT to like? As a young woman who is attenting a smaller local college due to insufficient funds, I pretty much got the message that I'll never amount to anything good as I never went to some huge fancy school. Sarah Palin did not either, look at where she is. Running for vice President of the United States. She is a mother of 5, her oldest son going to Iraq, her oldest daughter expecting a child, she has a 7(?) year old daughter who seems to be very innocent and very energetic, and a baby boy with downs syndrome. She knows what it is like to mange a family, through the up and downs every family has had to face, and relate to mothers across the country. She has a very supportive husband who was a former high school sweetheart, and a close-nit family who will help out one another. On top of that, she worked her way to achieve things..starting out in PTA, then Mayor, then Governor. Now look at where she is. She is a caring mom, a hard worker, a knock-out speaker/presenter, a lifetime member of the NRA, knows how to live outdoors, knows how to get messy and not complain about it, and she looks amazing while doing it all. She was never disrespectful, never bitter, and never angry. She does not whine nor does she blame others for her downfalls, and she is very optimistic. She is someone that I look up to, not to mention she's the reason I am even interested in this election. She got people watching, and yes-there are in deed young voters who are now hooked on this election because of her.

So her own personal preference is pro-life..to me, as a woman myself, I see it to make sense as women have always been nurturers, caretakers, of children, and take a HUGE role in raising them. But either way, it's her OPINION. I think it is not only laughable but quite sad that the leftists will hold women hostage with Roe vs. Wade, and that some women are so dumb as to think that they are "defending women" by using this argument. It is CLEAR that they are the women that the leftists count on...you know, the women that are only capable of voting on ONE ISSUE. It's really sad. If anything, those women are setting our gender back.

Abortion isn't the only thing women think about. Do the leftists know this? Apparently not, their women won't drop it.
Yet a strong, hard working, intelligent, family oriented, genuine, passionate woman who is an independent thinker IS setting us back? WHAT?! Shocked

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:12 am

Are you REALLY 18?? That's thinking and wisdom well advanced! There's hope for the world.
Independent thinker for sure. You were obviously taught HOW to think and not WHAT to think.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:23 am

BillD wrote:Are you REALLY 18?? That's thinking and wisdom well advanced! There's hope for the world.
Independent thinker for sure. You were obviously taught HOW to think and not WHAT to think.

Thank you Bill! Well, if you want to get technical, I'm turning 19 in 33 days lol.
My parents always spoke to me as if I were 5 years older, throughout my life. And my dad, being a hawk when it comes to politics doesn't want me to be another ill-informed college kid.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth Empty You go Girl!

Post  Hunter Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:42 am

Bill is right about you young lady! And you should be proud of the gift your dad has given you.

I like you as a youth was surrounded by older people into politics and learned at an early age the importance of being well informed and most of all the necessity of critical thinking. You have it and that is a very rare thing these days.

I like reading your postings and am glad to know ya.
You go Girl!
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:49 am

I also believe that because your writing skills are above that of many your age, and you express yourself well and clearly, employers should like you.
My son explained to me how he got his job in Korea as a teacher - it was all based on his use written communication............
I know I like you already.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 am

Well, I have to get on this bandwagon, too. I know a young woman your age who is now in her second year of college. I've known her since she was a baby. I'm afraid to talk politics with her because I'm afraid it may drive a wedge between us. I can only hope she has what you have.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 am

You guys are very kind. Smile

Hunter - I love talking to older people and the older generations, my own [so far] has a very crooked way of thinking, they are violent, and for the most part (of what I have seen in my former high school--which is supposedly one of the best in the state) most of the kids my age don't even know what politics involve, yet they will harass others with differing opinions, esp. in the election season. Older people and adults have life experience, and are for the most part respectful. I sometimes wish I was a college kid of the 80's...seems to me that those were good times.

Bill - I've been working on my writing skills. I think once I hit either Senior English or English 101 in college I was more on my toes with my writing. Ever since then I've just used fair grammar...I can't use net-speak. Occasionally though I'll throw out some slang but overall I'm use to getting graded...lol. Your son teaches in Korea? Wow...that's pretty cool. What does he teach?

I_(heart)_Sarah - It's true that a lot of politically involved college students are sparce but you never know..I was talking to a guy friend of mine and I was almost sure he was liberal. He said something about the first week of November, I jumped out of my seat and told him that I was excited because that was election time. He laughed and shook his head. He then asked who I would be voting for...I felt a lump in my throat and, like you, was afraid that my position would drive us apart as friends. Quietly I told him McCain and he said "Really? Me too" I was THRILLED that someone my age was a conservative also. But I am sure people assume I am a liberal, which is not the case. We are out there..college kids who are politically aware and respectful, and are conservative.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:16 am

My son, Luke, (26) is a visiting professor of English at a Korean university. His degree, however, is in computer graphics, he's a web designer.
He's told me multiple times in the past "Dad, sometimes I'm ashamed to be a part of my generation" and hates extremeism. He's not a "I want it all and I want it now" type. VERY intelligent, very. He also doens't use the net-speak - his communications are clear, although he does at times suffer the same fault as I do - get in a hurry and ignore spell check when it catches our fat-fingering here and there.
Last year, he married the greatest Korean woman - she was also a teacher. They met during his first stint over there as a teacher in a private school. It's a story that's the stuff of romance novels. She loves the central U.S. and hopes they can move back to the states someday. He and E.J. (that's what she suggested everyone call her as so many butcher her Korean name) devised a new method for teaching English to Koreans and do a lot of tutoring.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:43 am

Good for you, girl! I can only wish my two college girls become as aware and involved in the political process as you are. I am constantly talking to them about what's going on and keep reminding them to be informed before they vote for the first time in their lives and not to be swayed by peer pressure. I can only pray they do the "right" thing Wink
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Palin-Hating Chicks Foaming At The Mouth Empty Palin hating

Post  imfrmdixie Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:23 pm

This is a good article (I think so anyway)

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2008/09/20/2008-09-20_cupp_leftwing_women_stop_impaling_sarah_.html
imfrmdixie
imfrmdixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down