Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin 2012? Here's what Palin has to say, so far.

3 posters

Go down

Palin 2012? Here's what Palin has to say, so far. Empty Palin 2012? Here's what Palin has to say, so far.

Post  PhantomRanger Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:22 pm

If she doesn't, I don't blame her. This Country has shown how wrong and ruthless it can be towards her as being a candidate for Vice President. Can you imagine how Cut-throat the nation would be if she was seeking Presidency? I think she should run anyways, if not to win, but to make fiscal responsibility and energy policy an issue in the next Primary debates. I do not know of any other Republican currently out there who is better than Sarah Palin. Most candidates will only have electability, some candidates will only have experience, many will have conservative values, rarely will they have all 3. Sarah Palin has all 3 and I believe she can win. But if she doesn't want to run, I can most certainly see why. Some people are suggesting that she should run for Senate. I disagree because I don't know how popular Republican Ted Stevens is anymore with Alaskan voters to want to put another Republican in the Senate (then again, Sarah Palin beat a Republican for Governor) and come on, that's only Senator. I don't want a good conservative to rot away in the Senate. I want a Good Conservative for President. Palin is a woman of action and principle, which is what has made her such an excellent executive. She's not the kind of politician who should bend left in the democrat controlled Senate for favors and re-election.

Sarah Palin has need not worry about names, sticks or stones. Her principles and her charisma have tough leather ALASKAN skin.

PALIN 2012!
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Palin 2012? Here's what Palin has to say, so far. Empty Re: Palin 2012? Here's what Palin has to say, so far.

Post  Peggy Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:26 pm

Greta on Fox is really taking up for Gov Palin. She quoted some of the other stations newcasters and the phraseology they used. Said it was very biased and what it is -is the wording they used. She even said her own station is very biased on their website toward her. This is the 2nd night Greta has detailed what they have done to Gov Palin. Go Greta! Like I said before they are so negative toward her and when it appeared that Obama literally took Biden off the campaign trail--he was literally benched---for stupid quotes he made on the trail. Not a word, they would not even acknowledge it. For a couple of weeks it was Obama, McCain and Palin. Nobody even knew where Joe Biden was. The last week and a half McCain and Palin were covering twice as much territory as Obama was. There were 2 republicans campaigning and only 1 democrat.

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Palin 2012? Here's what Palin has to say, so far. Empty Sarah Palin is planning 2012

Post  Sarah-Fanatic Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:30 pm

Go to www.Sarah-Palin.com. Its the first Sarah Palin 2012 website! =).

Their tagline, Run Sarah, Run!

Sarah-Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Palin 2012? Here's what Palin has to say, so far. Empty Re: Palin 2012? Here's what Palin has to say, so far.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down