Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The famous Palin wink ^.~

4 posters

Go down

The famous Palin wink ^.~ Empty The famous Palin wink ^.~

Post  PhantomRanger Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:06 am

God, I love this woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCunBErZZJE

Last edited by PhantomRanger on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

The famous Palin wink ^.~ Empty Re: The famous Palin wink ^.~

Post  BillD Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:09 am

My understanding was that somewhere early on she mentioned her mother, and the winks were for her.
I can't recall which news outlet said that. And I missed her comment, but it makes sense.
People misunderstood what it was all about, sort of like the ear thing with Carol Burnett.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:24 am

BillD wrote:
People misunderstood what it was all about

Oh yeah, Most definitely. People think McCains blinking fits the psychological profile of a nervous liar. Nevermind that damage to his eyes in torture or being old and not able to produce as much moisture or the illnesses he's had and the medication he's had to take. Nope! He blinks because he lies.

I just thought Palin's winking was cute and sexy and one of those things that she just does because it's a part of her character. I couldn't even begin to think like some people do, "Oh my god! Did you see that wink?! That wink was a secret message to the oil companies to magically raise gas prices!". I can't even rag on Obama this way and he's chuck FULL of odd/questionable/noticeable body movements. It's an amazing talent... and probably a psychological profile of it's own, there for, anyone who focuses on stuff like that; CRAZY AND PARANOID!

Just kidding. Love that womans winking though. Mm!
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:29 am

My mother, in her late 60's, has a condition that causes her eyes to be dry. She has to use special drops, and blinks a lot. She's had that since her late 50's
I have a situation where bright light bothers my eyes - I blink a lot (although I LOVE sunlight and spend a lot of time in it).
I guess my mother and I must be big liars, eh?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:48 am

BillD wrote:
I guess my mother and I must be big liars, eh?

Absolutely. Look who you're voting for. Birds of the feather flock together. Nah, of course not. These people... gah.. I don't know.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:57 am

*blink* *blink*

Blinking is a sign of lying?? WHO KNEW??? Shocked

I love Sarah's gestures and blinks too.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:19 am

Siouxie wrote:
I love Sarah's gestures and blinks too.

I was looking around for things about Sarah's winking after I posted this and I didn't realize how much people hold it against her. Stephanie Miller was going on and on about how Sarah Palin can't lead the Country because she's "folksy" and winks in a debate. Good Grief! This is really starting to piss me off in this election, if Obama wins, which he won't, I am not going to live down this obsession over peoples body language. It's infuriating to me that people are going to focus on McCain blinks and Palin winks instead of the ISSUES! But when McCain/Palin run a successful presidency, maybe we'll get over the body language ^.~
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  TruthBeTold Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Oh, I just think there's a certain type of person that feels threatened by anyone who has a personality. Unfortunately, most of those in the media are this type. Maybe it's because they spent years learning how to hide their personalities so they'd appear more "professional" on camera.

Look at all the venom against Bush for the way he talks, walks, etc. I guess anyone who acts like a normal person is too unrefined to run for office.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down