Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Hillary ever wants to be president..........

+2
WA State Voter
BillD
6 posters

Go down

If Hillary ever wants to be president.......... Empty If Hillary ever wants to be president..........

Post  BillD Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:03 pm

she needs to call in the troops now.
Call in favors, turn any dirt over to RNC and McCain, whatever, she needs to mobilize troops to make sure O does not get in.
If he does, the direction of this country will be changed (in a bad way) for at least 2 decades.
If Palin/McCain get in, then we'll have a woman VP for certain, and a probable woman Prez soon.
THAT alone should be enough to get women motivated. Alas, they are afraid of "losing their rights" under Palin/McCain.
Rights? We'll loose free speech, guns, and much much more if O gets in.
I'm really scared - O's insurance/health plan worries me. He'll bankrupt this country and his cabinet will be filled with thugs.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

If Hillary ever wants to be president.......... Empty Re: If Hillary ever wants to be president..........

Post  WA State Voter Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:10 pm

Over at Hillary Clinton Forum, they were talking about all of the things he lied about during the debate. I am hoping that someone is going to rebut his lies.

Also, when did Krauthammer become such an Obama fan?

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

If Hillary ever wants to be president.......... Empty Re: If Hillary ever wants to be president..........

Post  SweetNightmare Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:14 pm

BillD wrote:she needs to call in the troops now.
Call in favors, turn any dirt over to RNC and McCain, whatever, she needs to mobilize troops to make sure O does not get in.
If he does, the direction of this country will be changed (in a bad way) for at least 2 decades.
If Palin/McCain get in, then we'll have a woman VP for certain, and a probable woman Prez soon.
THAT alone should be enough to get women motivated. Alas, they are afraid of "losing their rights" under Palin/McCain.
I'm really scared - O's insurance/health plan worries me. He'll bankrupt this country and his cabinet will be filled with thugs.

Agreed. If Hillary ever wants to get in, it would be in her best interest to make sure O doesn't get into the white house. She is guaranteed a slot on the Dem ticket in 2012.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:13 pm

She doesn't have a shot at the WH in 2012 if Obama wins. By 2016 she will be 68. That isn't too old, but with the prejudice about women in places of power, 68 might just be too old. It wasn't for Thatcher, but Hillary isn't Thatcher.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Admitting I have NEVER been a fan of Hillary.....

I would take her moderate liberal views to this scary guy Obozo...any day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Choice between Obozo and Hillary for my President...Hillary wins hands down!!!!
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:17 pm

4Sarah wrote:Admitting I have NEVER been a fan of Hillary.....

I would take her moderate liberal views to this scary guy Obozo...any day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Choice between Obozo and Hillary for my President...Hillary wins hands down!!!!

Agreed.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:18 pm

4Sarah wrote:Admitting I have NEVER been a fan of Hillary.....

If Hillary were running we'd actually have a normal campaign season and not some weird Orwell-ish, "cult of personality" type election that the O camp is putting out.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 pm

Well, this campaign does remind me of Bill Clinton's first campaign. It was a cult following win.

I lived in Arkansas when Bill was governor. Just before he went on to be President. I got to find out a lot about him, and actually spent time at social events with both him and Hillary. I never voted for Bill.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:56 pm

My mom passed away at 75 years. She looked better than Hillary does at 61. I don't think Hillary with be in shape to do this when she's 69. No offense to the women in the audience, but society doesn't treat women fairly when it comes to age. As an armchair pundit, I don't see Hillary taking another shot at it in 2012.
If Hillary ever wants to be president.......... Door2
I'm the most extreme right winger on this or any other board and I would be more likely to vote for Hillary than mcCain except for the Palin factor.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 am

BillD wrote:she needs to call in the troops now.

I'm really scared, too. This may seem far fetched, but I'm convinced that Obama's solution to Medicare and Social Security will be to terminate the elderly and the disabled. I can hear it now, "Junior, your mama's getting old and feeble and she'd be much better off if she was "put to sleep".

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down