Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like Sarah.....for PRESIDENT !!

+2
Hunter
genefromjersey
6 posters

Go down

I like Sarah.....for PRESIDENT !! Empty I like Sarah.....for PRESIDENT !!

Post  genefromjersey Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:48 pm

Some of the women I know (middle aged and older) are all aghast at Sarah Palin: "She'll take away our "Right to Choose" , they snarl. Evil or Very Mad

"Ummm...", I say. I can see at a glance they will never again need this choice. Cool I also note they are very fond of children,lavish affection on their own grandchildren,and would be heartbroken if one of their daughters happened to be pregnant and lost the baby.

The truth is, I don't think Mc Cain could have made a better choice.

He knows he is long in tooth - I'm about 2 years older-and I'm sure he is well aware he might not live out his term-if elected. He also knows Sarah Palin - though she might not be "Beltway
smart" or Beltway acceptable, is -above all else- a mother. I love you

Mothers learn - early on - how to make quick,fair judgments under impossible pressures; how to negotiate solutions without reaching for the paddle . They also know enough to ask: "How much is that going to cost us ?" - while we manly men are still enthusing over the tech details of a new system. Embarassed

The thing is: to get Sarah, we're going to have to vote for John Mc Cain. Rolling Eyes

Think about it-and do the right thing !! I love you Very Happy Smile I love you

genefromjersey

Back to top Go down

I like Sarah.....for PRESIDENT !! Empty I am with you on that!

Post  Hunter Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Sarah Palin is exactly what I want in a president!

GO Sarah Palin! Oh and McWhatshisname too.
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

I like Sarah.....for PRESIDENT !! Empty Re: I like Sarah.....for PRESIDENT !!

Post  Republican Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Four years from now she will have such a huge base to draw from that if McCain doesn't run, she will have an easy time getting elected.

Republican

http://www.jimbianchi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairbanks Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 pm

genefromjersey wrote: . . . The truth is, I don't think Mc Cain could have made a better choice. . . .
Very Happy
She is in her element! This will be good.

Fairbanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Julianne Barbato Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 pm

genefromjersey wrote:Some of the women I know (middle aged and older) are all aghast at Sarah Palin: "She'll take away our "Right to Choose" , they snarl. Evil or Very Mad

"Ummm...", I say. I can see at a glance they will never again need this choice. Cool I also note they are very fond of children,lavish affection on their own grandchildren,and would be heartbroken if one of their daughters happened to be pregnant and lost the baby.

The truth is, I don't think Mc Cain could have made a better choice.

He knows he is long in tooth - I'm about 2 years older-and I'm sure he is well aware he might not live out his term-if elected. He also knows Sarah Palin - though she might not be "Beltway
smart" or Beltway acceptable, is -above all else- a mother. I love you

Mothers learn - early on - how to make quick,fair judgments under impossible pressures; how to negotiate solutions without reaching for the paddle . They also know enough to ask: "How much is that going to cost us ?" - while we manly men are still enthusing over the tech details of a new system. Embarassed

The thing is: to get Sarah, we're going to have to vote for John Mc Cain. Rolling Eyes

Think about it-and do the right thing !! I love you Very Happy Smile I love you

Now, now, Gene... Don't you know that 74 is the new 64? Very Happy You and Mac will live through his term, and then some! sunny

And let me say that not all Democrats are stupid enough to (a) have men or those extremists who took over our party dictate our issues for us or (b) believe that Roe v. Wade will ever be overturned. The majority of Americans are for choice, hence the law stays in place. We know that this would be so even if every Supreme Court justice were a conservative. They're not in the business of legislating or of arbitrarily overturning laws.

We PUMAs know that the threats are specious ones. Most of us who supported Hillary have moved away from those indoctrinated knee-jerk reactions that frankly just don't cut it anymore. I find extremism, Right or Left, ugly and unproductive. For this (former) Jersey girl, the answers lie somewhere in the middle.

Last edited by Julianne Barbato on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julianne Barbato
Julianne Barbato

Back to top Go down

Post  NOBAMA Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Very well said! Go McCain!

NOBAMA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down