Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

+8
SweetNightmare
independant_visionary
X-Dem
4Sarah
Siouxie
I_(heart)_Sarah
WA State Voter
Tunes59
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

Post  Tunes59 Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:25 pm

World Net Daily has an article about Berg's lawsuit and that the DNC has filed for a dismissal instead of making Obama produce his origianal BC. It's a good article but it needs everyone to go and digg it so it will stay up. Maybe it is starting to hit MSM. Seems like a lot of things are hitting all of a sudden. I hope all hell breaks lose! ViCi57 Hillary Clinton Forum

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=76933

Here is a link to the actual court documents - http://news.justia.com/cases/featured/Pennsylvania ...

A constitutional crisis will rip our country apart and if this is not cleared up now we will have a crisis.
If you care at all about America you must call for Mr. Obama to produce the documents and prove that he is eligible to be President.

Click on the below link to Rally Congress to have Mr. Obama produce the documents to prove his constitutional qualifications.
http://www.rallycongress.com/constitutional-qualification/1244/stop-obama-constitutional-crisis/

The MSM is doing nothing on this. The DNC has sided with BO, there will be not action from them. If we send thousands of emails and letters to Congress warning of a Constitutional Crisis if Obama does not produce the documents, Congress must do something.

Please act now using the Rally Congress link. Post this to every blog. Email and call newspapers.

Last edited by Tunes59 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Re: Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 pm

I don't understand why Mr. Berg doesn't just request a copy of Obama's birth certificate. All you need is the name of the mother and date of birth. Unless Hawaii has a rule against anyone getting a certified copy for anyone but that person. I know it is easy enough to get a death certificate.

Maybe there is a problem with Hawaii.

EDIT: You have to be related to the person in order to get a birth certificate according to what the Vital Records of Hawaii online states.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Bump comment

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:22 am

Bump to put this post back on top.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Re: Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:07 am

You're not going to find his birth certificate by looking in Hawaii.

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Barackbama08usafrica

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Can someone get this onto the Hillary Clinton forum?

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 am

If someone has an account with Hillary Clinton Forum can you please post the information about the Rally Congress information and site?

Thanks
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Tunes, I signed the petition and sent the emails. Thanks for posting this.

If he has nothing to hide, why not produce these documents?? Suspect
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:57 pm

Siouxie wrote:Tunes, I signed the petition and sent the emails. Thanks for posting this.

If he has nothing to hide, why not produce these documents?? Suspect

Obviously, he is hiding something. This could have stopped and completely been out of the public discussion if he would have provided a certified copy of his birth certificate. They are very easy to get.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Update

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:54 pm

30 Letters and Emails Sent So Far.

Blog it, email it, tell it......
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Young voters give Obama 2-1 edge over McCain

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:45 pm

One of the statements is that BO is "more likely to unite the country rather than divide it" I posted a comment about the Berg vs Obama case. Please talk this up.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-10-05-poll-youth_N.htm
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:52 pm

I have been following the Berg suit closely. Amazed the MSM is so far not picking up on this fascinating lawsuit. I am astounded Obama and cohorts have been able to block citizens access to so much very important information about his history...and so far has gotten away with the road blocks. How difficult is it to show his **** long form birth certificate...passports...school records and papers!!! Mad

I feel like America is in the middle of the biggest nightmare. I can't believe how many of our citizens are sucking down the Kool-aid. Who would have ever thought this would happen to our great country! affraid

I keep hoping that the JUDGE in this case will pop this thing wide open and do it in time!

I never dreamed a man could get this far running for POTUS with so little vetting!!!!

Letter and emails sent!!!
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:24 pm

117 Letters and Emails Sent So Far cheers bounce

You should go to the Petition site and read some of the comments. Judging from the comments if we can get the word out to people in every state someone in congress has got to act. cheers

http://www.rallycongress.com/constitutional-qualification/1244/stop-obama-constitutional-crisis
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:12 pm

There have been people from 22 states who have sent letters or emails. Only 30 states to go Very Happy
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:02 pm

This petition was started on Saturday (10/04/08) and there have been 621 Letters and Emails Sent from 44 states.

Please email your friends post the URL on blogs, news sites, paint it on the side of buses Razz
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Thanks to your efforts we are upto 978 Letters and Emails Sent So Far from 46 states and D.C. This means that there may be as few as 12 people in Congress that have not received a letter or email calling for them to act.

Pleaes keep blogging and emailing this issue. Also, call your local Rep's office as they are home working to get your vote. Now is the time to put on the pressure. Twisted Evil
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis
Sign the Petition : 1,161 Letters and Emails Sent So Far
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Dem Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:40 am

Done - 1,203 Letters and Emails Sent So Far

Thanks for posting.
X-Dem
X-Dem

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Great news! As of today after only 5 days of having the petition site up we have people from all 50 states and D.C. who have sent letters to congress.

There have been 1,404 Letters and Emails Sent So Far sunny

Please, please, please post the petition information to every blog and news site. Get it out to the conservitive sites where we will have the best chance of getting the numbers up faster. Email all of your friends and ask them to sign the petition. They do not have to display their name.

Here is some suggested text for email.
I am sending this to everyone in my address book as it does not matter whether you are for Senator Obama or against him. This matter needs to be settled before election.

It is being brought to the attention of many, without help from the media who doe not speak of it, that Senator Obama has a lawsuit filed against him in PA. It is a lawsuit questioning his eligibility to be President. Whether true or not, this needs to be settled before election. The link for the court documents is in the petition for your review, which can be done without signing the petition.

The lawyer who filed the suit said he would dismiss it, if Obama will just present the required records, one which is the vault copy of his birth certificate, which is not the same as the one floating on the internet.. An FBI agent, on an interview, said that candidates do not have background checks as it is an election by the people. Which I disagree with, as the people should be aware for whom they are voting.

This is a petition someone started to get Congress to settle the Berg lawsuit by having Senator Obama present the records requested. Please consider signing to get this settled once and for all. You can do so without using your name.

If you agree that this issue should be resolved prior to the election please sign the petition and email to everyone in your address book.

Here is the link to the petition;
http://www.rallycongress.com/constitutional-qualification/1244/stop-obama-constitutional-crisis

And for Blogs

So far Mr. Obama has refused to produce the documents and is trying to fight the court order to produce the documents.
Any American should be able to prove citizenship in less than a day. Why can’t Mr. Obama?

Here is a link to the actual court documents - http://news.justia.com/cases/featured/Pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/

A constitutional crisis will rip our country apart. If this is not cleared up now we will have a crisis. If you care at all about America you must call for Mr. Obama to produce the documents and prove that he is eligible to be President.

Please Rally Congress to have Mr. Obama produce the documents to prove his constitutional qualifications.

Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  independant_visionary Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Post it on www.obamacrimes.com if you haven't already. Its getting about 2 M hits a day.

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

Post  Tunes59 Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:34 pm

Sign the Petition : 1,974 Letters and Emails Sent So Far

Over 500 letters and emails sent JUST TODAY! cheers cheers

Keep blogging this everywhere! I sent emails to local newspapers yesterday and atleast 10 of them have picked up the story. I hope to spend a good part of the weekend sending emails to lots and lots of other swing state local papers. Help us out and send the info to all of your local papers and radio shows.

Still trying to get an account with obamacrimes.com - they had some type of server crash yesterday pale
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis Empty Thanks to all

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:06 am

In the last few hours thanks to help from lots of folks on YouTube there have been 3000 letters and emails sent.

Voter Membership 1,541 By State

State Members Percent of Total
Alaska: 9 0.6%
Alabama: 29 1.9%
Arkansas: 10 0.6%
Arizona: 50 3.2%
California: 179 11.6%
Colorado: 34 2.2%
Connecticut: 15 1%
District Of Columbia: 2 0.1%
Delaware: 8 0.5%
Florida: 130 8.4%
Georgia: 49 3.2%
Hawaii: 5 0.3%
Iowa: 11 0.7%
Idaho: 11 0.7%
Illinois: 38 2.5%
Indiana: 44 2.9%
Kansas: 13 0.8%
Kentucky: 32 2.1%
Louisiana: 18 1.2%
Massachusetts: 26 1.7%
Maryland: 20 1.3%
Maine: 8 0.5%
Michigan: 33 2.1%
Minnesota: 37 2.4%
Missouri: 37 2.4%
Mississippi: 10 0.6%
Montana: 3 0.2%
North Carolina: 56 3.6%
North Dakota: 2 0.1%
Nebraska: 12 0.8%
New Hampshire: 7 0.5%
New Jersey: 39 2.5%
New Mexico: 18 1.2%
Nevada: 8 0.5%
New York: 71 4.6%
Ohio: 60 3.9%
Oklahoma: 20 1.3%
Oregon: 27 1.8%
Pennsylvania: 72 4.7%
Puerto Rico: 1 0.1%
Rhode Island: 3 0.2%
South Carolina: 26 1.7%
South Dakota: 1 0.1%
Tennessee: 39 2.5%
Texas: 201 13%
Utah: 3 0.2%
Virginia: 65 4.2%
Vermont: 4 0.3%
Washington: 54 3.5%
Wisconsin: 17 1.1%
West Virginia: 9 0.6%
Wyoming: 8 0.5%
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Thought I might add this to the conversation.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/12/obama-is-an-american-no-really/

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:23 pm

WA State Voter wrote:Thought I might add this to the conversation.

I believe Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and taken back to Hawaii as soon as his mother was allowed to fly.
It likely means that when his ma got back to Hawaii she did a blurb in the paper about his birth...as most parents used to do in long ago years...nothing more.
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:27 pm

Signed

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:12 pm

4Sarah wrote:
WA State Voter wrote:Thought I might add this to the conversation.

I believe Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and taken back to Hawaii as soon as his mother was allowed to fly.
It likely means that when his ma got back to Hawaii she did a blurb in the paper about his birth...as most parents used to do in long ago years...nothing more.

This is from July. It was found in an August 1961 Hawaiian newspaper. In my mind, that should end it. Generally these kinds of announcements are placed by hospitals.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/07/23/does-this-kill-the-obama-birth-certificate-myth/

As much as I would like to think it is true that he isn't a US citizen, I think he is.

The thing that I think, hopefully, will sink Obama is the support he gave Odinga.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:23 pm

I was born in the hospital, my mother placed the announcement.
Perhaps it is different in different places?
His paternal grandmother says that he was born in Kenya, she says SHE was there and witnessed it.
So either SHE is a liar, or he is?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next