Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think that is would be interesting to project some plan

2 posters

Go down

I think that is would be interesting to project some plan Empty I think that is would be interesting to project some plan

Post  Safe Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:57 am

rather than make attacks against the man .. Sarah , you need to unlearn speaking with the press, instead of following the bouncing ball and singing off some sheet you ought to lay some straight line of thought to the American People.

To me, the American Propaganda machine is doing itself a disservice and at the same time detracting from your message.

remember lead follow or get out of the way? well , go with some direct thought on the energy policy, let the American people Know that Alaska's Legitimate position as a Leader of the Pacific Rim was totally undermined both by the Federal and State government since the early 19 70's..

make it a point to then point the direction to reduction of bureaucratic obfuscation and that it has got to cease,

if it requires putting these agencies to productive management tasks of some worthwhile endeavor or simply dismissing them entirely then that ought to be done with the greatest expediency regardless of who may be the future president .

The current problems are Macroeconomics resource allocation problems ...without identifying the cause .... the peoples energy will be wasted searching for invidious distinctions of the effects rather than the cause.eg ( sub committee to investigate the sub committee investigating the committees decision )

Announcing withdrawals of military troops is not wise to speak to in even the most ignorant of audiences. instead, pointing out the fact that the American Military did NOT reduce the intruding Iraqi military force on the invasion of Kuwait ( which was a HUGE Humanitarian effort right There!) would tend to be more poignant . personally , i am immature in this sense ,for i see no benefit... considering the consequences of having not simply erased that force to dust, at that time. my Humanitarian viewpoint suggested to me the strategy to win and the end result and the consequences.... More mature people would roll that particular idea across the minds and hearts of these PIA criminals within the borders of Iraq at this time..for it was our Government that made that decision and honestly it would not have been my choice...

That the rest of the world Bailed on the US effort even after having let things go from there to the bombing of The Capitol , to the incredibly difficult efforts of the generation of civility once again in the region....suggests to me that someone needs to Clarify, why the Free people of the planet ,living in the United States decided not to destroy the entire army of Iraq at that time , a Few more times.... to clear the befuddled thinking of these complacent and apathetic free peoples across the planet.....

Leaving the potential of our planet in Business as usual mode is supreme arrogance... our planet needs to get off the bickering and on with a coherent Plan...

Safe

Back to top Go down

I think that is would be interesting to project some plan Empty Re: I think that is would be interesting to project some plan

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:25 am

All we really need is to get corruption out of the Congress starting with Barney Frank.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down