Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barack Obama and the History of Project Vote - ACORN

2 posters

Go down

Barack Obama and the History of Project Vote - ACORN Empty Barack Obama and the History of Project Vote - ACORN

Post  Starlight Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:31 pm

Barack Obama and the History of Project Vote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px1Ut433xPU

Here is what Barack Obama has said - in his own words:

1.) From Obama's website:
"I've been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work."

2.) Barack Obama and the History of Project Vote

SOCIAL POLICY (journal) Toni Foulkes, Chicago ACORN leader, and member of ACORN's National Association Board Pages 49-52 Winter 2003-Spring 2004 issue, vol. 34, No.2 Vol. 34, No. 3

"... Obama then went on to run a voter registration project with Project VOTE in 1992... Project VOTE delivered 50,000 newly registered voters in that campaign (ACORN delivered about 5000 of them).

Since then, we have invited Obama to our leadership training sessions to run the session on power every year, and as a result, many of our newly developing leaders got to know him before he ever ran for office. Thus, it was natural for many of us to be active volunteers in his first campaign for State Senate and then his failed bid for U.S. Congress... By the time he ran for U.S. Senate, we were old friends. "
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama and the History of Project Vote - ACORN Empty Re: Barack Obama and the History of Project Vote - ACORN

Post  BillD Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:59 pm

should they not lose tax exempt status for this - being partisan?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2101896/posts
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down