Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting poll

+3
BillD
Nariman
I_(heart)_Sarah
7 posters

Go down

An interesting poll Empty An interesting poll

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:26 am

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/09/21/hot-seat-obama-and-race/

Here's a poll on AOL News which asks " Is Obama exploiting racial tensions for political benefit?" I don't put much stock in online polls but this one surprised me. To vote, you have to give a state where you live. Every single state has a majority saying yes. The only place voting no is the distrct of Columbia, and its 51% to 49%.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

An interesting poll Empty Re: An interesting poll

Post  Nariman Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:39 am

Wow, I live in California, and even though you said every state was majority yes, I still got shocked when I saw it turn red. It gives me hope for the election!

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:43 am

He is - just look at his McCain/Limbaugh ads, among others.
He's spreading fear among the elderly with his lies about social security. There are other subtle ways/methods, but yes, I do believe he is.
I'd vote for a qualified GOOD black person, just not THIS black person and it's nothing to do with color.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:00 am

BillD wrote:He is - just look at his McCain/Limbaugh ads, among others.
He's spreading fear among the elderly with his lies about social security. There are other subtle ways/methods, but yes, I do believe he is.
I'd vote for a qualified GOOD black person, just not THIS black person and it's nothing to do with color.

Ditto. This has nothing to do with race and they're making it appear like it is.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Starlight Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:15 am

Obama is playing the race card because he has nothing much to offer the average American voter who does not rely on 'pie in the sky' freebies that his Change is calling for. 90% of the blacks are voting for him because of his skin color, according to the polls.

I can understand blacks wanting to back the first black president - but this man - if elected will cause such disaster that it will be decades before an honorable black man will be considered for president again.

The black population should choose carefully. America has no problem with a decent black man being president of our country. This man is not Obama!!
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

An interesting poll Empty Another Interesting AOL Poll

Post  Tunes59 Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Take a look at this one.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/straw-poll

I hope it is correct but continue working as if it is not.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  Starlight Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:55 pm

When I voted - it was 37% Obama and 63% McCain.
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

An interesting poll Empty Two points

Post  Tunes59 Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Starlight wrote:Obama is playing the race card because he has nothing much to offer the average American voter who does not rely on 'pie in the sky' freebies that his Change is calling for. 90% of the blacks are voting for him because of his skin color, according to the polls.

I can understand blacks wanting to back the first black president - but this man - if elected will cause such disaster that it will be decades before an honorable black man will be considered for president again.

The black population should choose carefully. America has no problem with a decent black man being president of our country. This man is not Obama!!

1. I think BO is pandering for the Black vote and also the guilt vote.

2. BO is not black. His mom is white and his father is Arab (factcheck.org). An Arab American has as much right to run for POTUS as anyone else so my question is why would he lie about his race? If we cannot trust him to be honest in simple things how can we trust him with big things?
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:27 pm

"If we cannot trust him to be honest in simple things how can we trust him with big things?"

EXACTLY! I do not trust Obama in the least. I still feel totally uneasy about who this guy REALLY is!
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:30 pm

Starlight wrote: 90% of the blacks are voting for him because of his skin color, according to the polls.

Ain't it ironic? We all know that the black half of Obama's ancestry was from Kenya. However, the white half of his family were slave owners.

"As an historical aside, Anna Dunham's forebears were slaveholders. One of Obama's great-great-great-great grandfathers, George Washington Overall, owned two slaves who were recorded in the 1850 Census in Nelson County, Ky. The same records show that one of Obama's great-great-great-great-great-grandmothers, Mary Duvall, also owned two slaves."
http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaFamily.htm

So, Obama's only connection to his black supporters is that his family may have owned their ancestors.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:00 am

Interesting how he disowns his white side until or unless it benefits him to admit they exist.
AND, how he distorts history. It's WWII, Jews in German concentration camps are freed by allied forces. O's uncle is among the troops freeing said Jews. He's a member of the U.S. military.
Only problem is, the RUSSIANS were the ones that went in and freed those Jews! Americans weren't even there.
So was his uncle a member of the red army??

He's been to all 57 states.
He saw several fallen heroes in the crowd gathered before him at one speech (another ghost whisperer??)

Black, white, yellow or green, he's a lying sack of crap who has a mental need to become president. It's been an ambition, no, a fixation, an addiction of his for many years. He's power mad and believes the world owes him as the annointed one.
I don't give a rat's patooty what color he is or if he's a direct descendant of Ben Franklin, he's a dangerous person.
If a qualified black person, man OR woman, was running, I'd be happy to consider them. Rice, Powell, even Bill Cosby is a person I could trust and embrace, but not THIS black man.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down