Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand...

+4
Siouxie
Po1
BillD
thetideishigh
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand... - Page 2 Empty Re: I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand...

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:07 am

thetideishigh wrote:Maybe if i could SEE a psychiatrist from my house then i would be qualified as a psychiatrist (using Ms Palin's logic),

Can you see your penis?

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand... - Page 2 Empty Re: I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand...

Post  PhantomRanger Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 am

looks like my long reply was written in vain. Oh well.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:21 am

Having lived in Alaska and knowing how Alaskans have to DAILY deal with the incursions of Russian into their airspace, I would say that definitely gives an edge of Palin over Obama. And let us not forget it is Obama with the little to no experience whatsoever outside of Chicago (unless you include him going to school in Indonesia as an "INDONESIAN CITIZEN") and he is the one who is running for PRESIDENT.

When did our electorate become soooooo stupid to even consider voting for the charlatan? Obama is nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is a farce.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:23 pm

Good point, WA, but the troll from the Netherlands can't seem to realize that Sarah Palin wasn't saying she was a Russian because she could see it from her backyard. I'm talking to you because I want you to consider:

www.dinorossi.com

Americans have to put an end to election fraud. There were some great points made in this now-locked thread, despite the presence of the Euro-trash.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2