Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't understand Obamas Cut, Increase and Spend taxes

4 posters

Go down

I don't understand Obamas Cut, Increase and Spend taxes Empty I don't understand Obamas Cut, Increase and Spend taxes

Post  PhantomRanger Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:30 pm

I've been hearing a lot of, "Oh, Obama is going to cut taxes and save our money", from people and it just astounds me. The debt is going to go up and production is going to go down. The only way we're going to save money is by him pulling out of Iraq prematurely, (yes, I hear over and over again that he's not going to pull out immediately but his plan is still premature), but that money is just going to be used in every pork barrel project that gets passed in the senate. I don't get how cut and save voters can honestly think Obama is the man for the job. They obviously don't know how things work. McCain's economic strategies are wooorlds better than Obamas. I don't expect any candidate to magically erase spending and make all taxes fair but I think we need a return of trickle down economics and employment of American Citizens. I think it's easy to out Reagan Reagan and hopefully John McCain will be the man to do that, if not, there's always Sarah Palin for President 8 years later, who has an executive background of being remarkably affective in economics.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

I don't understand Obamas Cut, Increase and Spend taxes Empty Re: I don't understand Obamas Cut, Increase and Spend taxes

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:50 pm

PhantomRanger wrote:I've been hearing a lot of, "Oh, Obama is going to cut taxes and save our money", from people and it just astounds me. The debt is going to go up and production is going to go down. The only way we're going to save money is by him pulling out of Iraq prematurely, (yes, I hear over and over again that he's not going to pull out immediately but his plan is still premature), but that money is just going to be used in every pork barrel project that gets passed in the senate. I don't get how cut and save voters can honestly think Obama is the man for the job. They obviously don't know how things work. McCain's economic strategies are wooorlds better than Obamas. I don't expect any candidate to magically erase spending and make all taxes fair but I think we need a return of trickle down economics and employment of American Citizens. I think it's easy to out Reagan Reagan and hopefully John McCain will be the man to do that, if not, there's always Sarah Palin for President 8 years later, who has an executive background of being remarkably affective in economics.
Palin sure does! Stop's the bridge to nowhere and yet KEEPS the money! Republicans = OUT OF CONTROL SPENDERS.

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

I don't understand Obamas Cut, Increase and Spend taxes Empty Re: I don't understand Obamas Cut, Increase and Spend taxes

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:09 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:
PhantomRanger wrote:I've been hearing a lot of, "Oh, Obama is going to cut taxes and save our money", from people and it just astounds me. The debt is going to go up and production is going to go down. The only way we're going to save money is by him pulling out of Iraq prematurely, (yes, I hear over and over again that he's not going to pull out immediately but his plan is still premature), but that money is just going to be used in every pork barrel project that gets passed in the senate. I don't get how cut and save voters can honestly think Obama is the man for the job. They obviously don't know how things work. McCain's economic strategies are wooorlds better than Obamas. I don't expect any candidate to magically erase spending and make all taxes fair but I think we need a return of trickle down economics and employment of American Citizens. I think it's easy to out Reagan Reagan and hopefully John McCain will be the man to do that, if not, there's always Sarah Palin for President 8 years later, who has an executive background of being remarkably affective in economics.
Palin sure does! Stop's the bridge to nowhere and yet KEEPS the money! Republicans = OUT OF CONTROL SPENDERS.

Obama and Biden both voted for the "bridge to nowhere". Palin stopped it before it happened. Buy a clue.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:17 pm

(sigh) "The Bridge to Nowhere"............... Rolling Eyes

Yet ANOTHER Obama lie this poor child has swallowed. Can't your messiah at least update the talking points he gives you? Sheesh............

Psssssssst: The adjective du jour is "erratic" when applied to McCain. Der Fuhrer deems it so. Wink

But, back on topic, his tax policy? Doesn't make any sense to me, either, but apparently, he'll slash the defense budget, raise tax rates on the middle class (I don't buy that "upper 5 % only" propoganda, either - the math does NOT add up at all) and dole out more aid to the Third World. Kind of like what Jimmuh's second term would've been like. Very Happy
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Ebinger wrote:(sigh) "The Bridge to Nowhere"............... Rolling Eyes

Yet ANOTHER Obama lie this poor child has swallowed. Can't your messiah at least update the talking points he gives you? Sheesh............

Psssssssst: The adjective du jour is "erratic" when applied to McCain. Der Fuhrer deems it so. Wink

But, back on topic, his tax policy? Doesn't make any sense to me, either, but apparently, he'll slash the defense budget, raise tax rates on the middle class (I don't buy that "upper 5 % only" propoganda, either - the math does NOT add up at all) and dole out more aid to the Third World. Kind of like what Jimmuh's second term would've been like. Very Happy

Jimmy Carter . . . shudder!!!!

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down