Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand...

+4
Siouxie
Po1
BillD
thetideishigh
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand... Empty I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand...

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:39 am

Hi all,

I have been reading a lot about Sarah and the american elections and keeping pretty up to date and having come across these forums and having read the posts there is something i am curious about. And i promise im not trolling, i just dont GET IT.

I dont get how you can keep saying that she is qualified for the post. I dont get how you can defend her gibberish answers in recent interviews. I mean, are we watching the same ones?

Some of the responses she gave to the Couric interview are laughable. What exactly do you think is clever about what she said? Regardless fo whether Couric was baiting her or being a bitch, the woman cannot answer questions coherently.

I understand how you can prefer Mccains policies over obamas or think that Mccain will be better for america than Obama, but i reall cannot understand you defending Sarah Palin.

I mean, lets take these 4 anwers here, they are not taken out of contect, we have see the rest of the interview:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hvUsdmqGYV8

forgive the bits before the clips in question (couric and cnn), i just did a quick youtube search to find the quotes i wanted...But after watching them, do you seriously believe that she gave coherent smart answers?
I dont get it. I dont get how you can defend this womans inexperience. pleas eexplain what was good about those answers...

And one other thing i dont get..you economy is at its knees and yet you STILL want Mccain in office even though with him you will almost certainly be goign to war with Iran. Can you guys really afford to finance 3 wars?

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand... Empty Re: I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand...

Post  BillD Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:03 am

Please see my posts - a couple of places where they outline her experience, and how some think she's a heck of a debater when people let Sarah be Sarah......

Otherwise:
Obama will have us in wars - his blatantly stating that he'd go into Pakistan and bomb without asking? what about his wanting to meet with the president of Iran with no conditions - presidents don't meet presidents like that - Kennedy nearly got us into a NUKE war doing such a stupid stunt, and HE admitted it. Kissinger came out in support of McCain's methods and said Obama was WRONG after the debate. It's out there......
McCain talks the talk - it's saber rattling, that's it. You do that. You show you have power and are not afraid to use it, you show the other side you've got guts. He actually hates war and would NOT go in unless part of a mandate from the UN or our friends/allies. Obama and his lack of understanding is more likely to get us into trouble. McCain knows how to negotiate. Are you a Star Trek TNG fan? Well, there's a lot of social messages in there, on economy, race, war, and even though they had the most powerful ship out there, they only used it to show they had the 'might' and the 'will to use it' IF NEEDED, but used it as a last resort - choosing talk over war. It was great social commentary.
But if you act meek, those who believe killing you gets them into heaven will have no reason to negotiate. How do you tell a crazy person they should put down their guns unless you have something to back you up. Jesus said "turn the other cheek". Well, guess what that REALLY means! No, you have it WRONG. Take it in the context of their times, which is all they knew - people were right-handed. They fought, hit, ate with their right hand. Use of their left hand was looked down-upon. It was seen as weakness. So if your foe strikes you, using their strong/right hand across your left cheek, turn your right cheek to them, force them to use their left hand for the next blow, sort of a sign of rebellion and strength on your part, force them to use the weaker hand. It was not a "I don't care, hit me again, I'll be your punching bag" it was a "I can take it, do you dare to use your other hand on me now -HA, I mock you" statement. Jesus also talked of taking risks.......... the coins given to servants, who was favored, the one who buried his coins for fear of loss, or those who INVESTED them and took a risk? Yup - not the one who buried them!
So you must show strength, and risk taking to defeat your foes, and in doing so, you may not even need to lift your sword from your side.
Now on the economy - you need to look at WHO back in 2001, then 2004/5 tried to tell the world that Freddie and Fannie were in trouble and needed MORE regulations and MORE oversight? Yes, Bush first, then McCain! John said look, she's gonna blow unless we regulate this thing and put in some oversight!!

Further:
Here is a quick look into 3 former Fannie Mae executives who have brought down Wall Street.

Franklin Raines was a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Fannie Mae. Raines was forced to retire from his position with Fannie Mae when auditing discovered severe irregulaties in Fannie Mae's accounting activities. At the time of his departure The Wall Street Journal noted, " Raines, who long defended the company's accounting despite mounting evidence that it wasn't proper, issued a statement late Tuesday conceding that "mistakes were made" and saying he would assume responsibility as he had earlier promised. News reports indicate the company was under growing pressure from regulators to shake up its management in the wake of findings that the company's books ran afoul of generally accepted accounting principles for four years." Fannie Mae had to reduce its surplus by $9 billion.

Raines left with a "golden parachute valued at $240 Million in benefits. The Government filed suit against Raines when the depth of the accounting scandal became clear. http://housingdoom.com/2006/12/18/fannie-charges/ . The Government noted, "The 101 charges reveal how the individuals improperly manipulated earnings to maximize their bonuses, while knowingly neglecting accounting systems and internal controls, misapplying over twenty accounting principles and misleading the regulator and the public. The Notice explains how they submitted six years of misleading and inaccurate accounting statements and inaccurate capital reports that enabled them to grow Fannie Mae in an unsafe and unsound manner." These charges were made in 2006. The Court ordered Raines to return $50 Million Dollars he received in bonuses based on the miss-stated Fannie Mae profits.

Tim Howard - Was the Chief Financial Officer of Fannie Mae. Howard "was a strong internal proponent of using accounting strategies that would ensure a "stable pattern of earnings" at Fannie. In everyday English - he was cooking the books. The Government Investigation determined that, "Chief Financial Officer, Tim Howard, failed to provide adequate oversight to key control and reporting functions within Fannie Mae,"

On June 16, 2006, Rep. Richard Baker, R-La., asked the Justice Department to investigate his allegations that two former Fannie Mae executives lied to Congress in October 2004 when they denied manipulating the mortgage-finance giant's income statement to achieve management pay bonuses.Investigations by federal regulators and the company's board of directors since concluded that management did manipulate 1998 earnings to trigger bonuses. Raines and Howard resigned under pressure in late 2004.

Howard's Golden Parachute was estimated at $20 Million!

Jim Johnson - A former executive at Lehman Brothers and who was later forced from his position as Fannie Mae CEO. A look at the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight's May 2006 report on mismanagement and corruption inside Fannie Mae, and you'll see some interesting things about Johnson. Investigators found that Fannie Mae had hidden a substantial amount of Johnson's 1998 compensation from the public, reporting that it was between $6 million and $7 million when it fact it was $21 million." Johnson is currently under investigation for taking illegal loans from Countrywide while serving as CEO of Fannie Mae.

Johnson's Golden Parachute was estimated at $28 Million.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

FRANKLIN RAINES? Raines works for the Obama Campaign as Chief Economic Advisor

TIM HOWARD? Howard is also a Chief Economic Advisor to Obama

JIM JOHNSON? Johnson hired as a Senior Obama Finance Advisor and was selected to run Obama's Vice Presidential Search Committee
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand... Empty Re: I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand...

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:14 am

Sorry mate, i wasnt here to debate Mcain Vs Obama, so you wrote ALL that and its not answering my question.

Im not going to comment on any of that. You avoided the question just like sarah palin does...now i see why you like her so much. LOL

If this is going to be how this post is going to go, i ask for an aswer to a specific post and you guys avoid the question and bury me with info that has no relevence then ill bow out now thanks. I am genuienly interested in what you guys think makes Sarah Palin ther right choice and what you make of her gibberish answers....

Marc

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Po1 Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:27 am

Well, it looks like no one else is wants to bother with replying to your questions and I can certainly see why. So please understand that I only speak for myself and not the forum.

I call your tactic "carpet bombing." You are fully aware that you present more challenges (framed as questions) than anyone will be willing to spend time answering. If just one of your little bomblettes plants doubt you have accomplished your mission. Yes, our side is taught that tactic too.

So, rather than answer your challenges, let me just explain why they are ineffective. Most of the people on this forum are Republicans or Hillary Clinton supporters. We are all familiar with the tools the mainstream media uses to support their candidate and make the opposition look foolish. Whether you saw them in those clips or not, we did. We saw Governor Palin misquoted. We saw Ms Couric change the subject without rhetorical transition. We heard Mr. Blitzer's "what some may consider" and knew many more understand the nature of the global oil market and know Governor Palin is correct in her response.

We aren't voting for Sarah Palin for President, but we do believe that in the unfortunate event that she should rise to that office before 2012, she will be more prepared for it than Barack Obama would be. Not only is she more prepared, but she more closely represents our view of how government should function. We believe, as she does, that law should be passed up from the people to the legislators, not down from the courts to the people (as in Iran). We believe, as she does, that elected public servants should not be giving lip service to voters while giving all other considerations to donors. We believe, as she does, and Obama doesn't, that once a child is born she is entitled to full protection under the 14th amendment. I could go on, but then I'd just be carpet bombing too.

So, you see, we are confident that Sarah Palin is preferable to Barack Obama and many of us get a charge out of the fact that your top of the ticket is running against our VP choice.

And in the future, mate, please remember America and American are capitalized. You'll look more intelligent and less offensive.

Po1

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:32 am

thetideishigh wrote:Sorry mate, i wasnt here to debate Mcain Vs Obama, so you wrote ALL that and its not answering my question.

Im not going to comment on any of that. You avoided the question just like sarah palin does...now i see why you like her so much. LOL

If this is going to be how this post is going to go, i ask for an aswer to a specific post and you guys avoid the question and bury me with info that has no relevence then ill bow out now thanks. I am genuienly interested in what you guys think makes Sarah Palin ther right choice and what you make of her gibberish answers....

Marc

I answered - just that my answers are ALREADY here in my posts....... check 'em out.
My take, she was told how to act, how to answer, and was being held back.
Does she answer any differently from any politician? Probably not! Obama didn't answer some direct questions - and in fairness, he is not typically asked the same or even similar questions.
OK, sorry, my computer is messed up and won't play youtube video - if you have a couple questions, since I can't view those danged FLV files they call "videos" on youtube, I'll take the bait, so to speak, and give my thoughts. I just wasn't able to view them. And my Vista computer is hosed as far as video - I HATE WINDOZE! It says flash player isn't installed, but it is! I've tried 3 browsers - Opera, FireFox and IE7. No go. Geesh, 2 dam computers and neither will do youtube - go figure.
If you'd give me a couple specifics, I'll let you know MY OPINION, then you can form your own.......
At least you are asking! Thanks for that - thanks for not assuming and blindly doing what others tell you to do. (*at least I hope that's the case and this isn't a marxist in sheep's clothing LOL)
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Wow, you got me on a spelling error.. Kudos to the big man. Im actually typing this at work and dont have time to spellcheck a lot or put an A in front of American. Its a forum for fucks sake, grow up. Ive got a degree in physics mate, believe me i know how to spell. if we can avoid the petty insults from now, that on would be great.

Im curious though, you mention the main stream medias way of making the opposition look foolish. Ok, i can accept that, but what exactly did they say in these interviews to make her look foolish? Couric asked her for the names of papers she read. Her gibberish answer on the bail out was in direct response to a valid question, not a sneaky trick...

There is no need for everyone to get defensive, im here to discuss, not have a go at anyone and i hope that some of you will be the same...

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:42 am

BillD, thanks for replying. LIke i said, im at work at the , but will have a good read later tonight when i get home.

Look, i can accept peoples opinions. Personaly i think it would be madness to let her and Mccain into office and very bad for the world as a whole. But i can appreciate that they have certain qualities that may be desirable.

Marc

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:56 am

I think Po1 & Bill pretty much answered for me and I won't take too much more time dwelling on the obvious. I personally feel that she is way more qualified than BO to lead our nation and I am voting for McCain for President (I'm sure we don't have to explain HIS qualifications, do we??) Didn't think so. Sarah Palin is an intelligent woman who would not have gotten where she is today, if she hadn't had leadership qualities. Of course, this is only MY opinion as a conservative woman whose values are very much in agreement with Gov. Palin.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am

On your first quote:

Palin is clearly trying to avoid the truth. She doesn't read newspapers. They are worthless. As Thomas Jefferson said: "Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper."
and "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."

As far as your second quote. It is the same as your third quote. Palin is absolutly right to point out that her state is extremely close to Russia. What little interaction between Alaska and Russia there may be, it is more interaction than her opponents.

Your fourth quote. Although it was poorly stated, I had no problem understanding her point. That she believes that Congress understands the need to assure that America's energy needs are met with US produced oil.

Marc, are you concerned that the Democrat nominee for President doesn't know that Russia has veto power at the UN? Are you concerned that he thinks Canada has a President or that he thinks that the USA has 57 states? Why don't you visit some Obama sites and ask them to explain their support for Obama? Like our American media, you are exaggerating the significance of these video clips.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:08 am

You know what guys, i can see where this is gonna go and im gonna bow out early. For the record, i think that YES you need to explain McCains qualifications to me. Because i dont think his war record has anything to do with this presidential race. The guy is old, a proven liar and in my book anyone who thinks its funny to sing "bomb bomb bomb iran" and who calls his wife a c**t is not qualified to be president. There is no excuse for that

Me and most of the world would rather have someone who (yes, might be a bit under qualified, but that what the rest of his staff are there for) is honest (well, as honest as you can be when you get to the top in politics), smart, forward thinking and is willing to talk to other countries rather than bomb the crap ou tof them on a whim.

I shudder to think of the state of the world if Mccain and the hockey mom get in...

I really did come here to have an honest discussion, but i can tell (by how defensive you have all been) that that will be impossible.

Over and out.

Sorry I_(heart)_Sarah, just read you post after i posted. No, i am not worries abou those because anyone can see that he is an intelligent man. Sarah is seen by most as an idiot. Anyway, like i said, im out. Good luck in Nov

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:09 am

Good day, mate Smile
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:14 am

You had your mind made up already from your references to old news and "rumor".
Ya been reading too much MSM! Yes, we get defensive when folks come in with crap rumor, urban legend and "mis-facts".
G'day.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:17 am

I know why she didn't directly answer the "reading" question! It was a SETUP! No matter which one she'd have said, there would have been a "oh, you read that crap, no wonder...." or some snide remark in the MSM. It was a setup and she didn't take the bate!
Frankly, I think she'd be better off to NOT read any MSM crap, don't read ANY newspaper, I know I have cancelled ALL subscriptions to newspapers and magazines such as newscreap and so on. they are crap, they FILTER everything they print through ADMITTEDLY left-leaning editors (I've got copies of a study PROVING it!)
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:17 am

Here it is in a nutshell: Having a nominee who has at least run a government two times and is the nominee for VP trumps a nominee who has basically run nothing (his community activist efforts yielded mostly more slum-lord housing and worthless projects . . . check out a so-called park where most of the money ended up in a friend's pocket, professor who in 12 years NEVER was published and I don't know how he got that accomplished, a state legislator and senator who never authored any significant legislation, but rather campaigned for President) and is the nominee for President. This isn't Palin vs. Obama. It is McCain vs. Obama. McCain's resume far outshines Obama.

The Dems and their mouthpieces known as the MSM have made it all about Palin. They still have never shown anyone that Obama to be anything more than an empty suit. This country will find itself slipping on a very fast slope to socialism if Obama gets elected. He scares me to death.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 am

thetideishigh wrote: Ive got a degree in physics mate,..

Sure you do.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:28 am

BillD wrote:You had your mind made up already from your references to old news and "rumor".
Ya been reading too much MSM! Yes, we get defensive when folks come in with crap rumor, urban legend and "mis-facts".
G'day.

of course i made my mind up before i came, I would never vote for someone like Palin, but that doesnt mean that i wasnt happy to discuss. You can still discuss without the goal being to change the others mind.

You all just seem to me like angry little people. Angry that interviewers ask questions. Angry with the news (and belive me i know they are full of shit, but you cant really argue with a video clip of the whole interview, can you, if its unedited. She still spouts gibberish), angry that your precious america (little a) might just get an inteligent president after the horrible nightmare of the Bush years..Someone who may be able to undo all the incredible damage that W and his cronies have done to america's image around the world.

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:29 am

I_(heart)_Sarah wrote:

Sure you do.

Yep, from exeter university, class of '98. But since there is no way of proving that...

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:29 am

Some of the responses she gave to the Couric interview are laughable. What exactly do you think is clever about what she said? Regardless fo whether Couric was baiting her or being a bitch, the woman cannot answer questions coherently.

re: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y
I'd answer similarly. If she said a group of one source, people would go, "AH HAH! A Liberal Democrat in sheeps clothing,. quite possibly a communist too" or "AH HAH! A true neocon whacko nutjob". I wouldn't be so polite with my response. I'd say that it's of nobodies business where anyone gets their sources from and as someone running for public office I would have to be even more private about my sources to avoid any frivolous or untrue claims against my character and ability to lead and I would rather my unwillingness to answer your question be a story in the media instead of what sources I may or may not use.

re: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg
Yeah, I see what your issue is here in this video. All I can say is that, the only reason why I would point out Obama's flub ups is because his supporters are the same kind of snobs that go around on youtube and point out someone else's flub ups and he enjoyed making himself seem like the perfect public speaker in all of his prepared speeches. I know you're not talking about Obama Vs McCain/Palin but honestly, I could careless when humans make harmless human mistakes that are purely aesthetic when it comes to executive office. "But, don't people who hold office meet with and have exchanges with other politicians all the time? and wouldn't the ability to speak well need to come into play?" Absolutely. I can't really judge her on this because I've heard her speak very well on her feet before when "difficult" (yes, quotations to imply the word will be used loosely) questions like the ones in this video were asked. Alaska Governors debate being one of them.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hvUsdmqGYV8
Hah. You almost got me with that one. This segment begins with Wolf saying "when asked a specific question", which he specifically left out until after they played the Palin clip. After watching it and listening to it a second time I understood what she said and found that there was nothing wrong with that she said. I would have left out the molecules bit but whatever. I understood what she was talking about after I heard what the question was about.

But after watching them, do you seriously believe that she gave coherent smart answers?
I dont get it. I dont get how you can defend this womans inexperience. pleas eexplain what was good about those answers...

Actions SHOULD speak much louder than words. But instead we're all so obsessed with how candidates look and speak and all those other aesthetics that now politicians have to struggle with trying to look smart and say smart things constantly so that the media doesn't crucify them with "Bushisms" and on top of that there's the whole being ultra cordial, politically correct and always looking for a chance to say something awe inspiring, like "A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.". People should not try to be Valedictorian reincarnations of Confucius who know of and practice all of the proper etiquette they learned while attending all the various diversity and sensitivity training classes/seminars. I'd like to think we're beyond all of this but we're not because people like Dick Roirdan (who talks like a person and not like a politician most of the time) get lucky. I don't care what someone might think of an elected official by how they talk and the Bushisms they make. This is not a High School election where only the most popular A student gets elected. We should know by now that genius and honors aren't a requirement to win office, so why deprive political genius and ability to lead if it's effective when all other genius and abilities aren't so easily found in some candidates?

And one other thing i dont get..you economy is at its knees and yet you STILL want Mccain in office even though with him you will almost certainly be goign to war with Iran. Can you guys really afford to finance 3 wars?

Now we are talking McCain vs Someone else (if not Obama). It's not like we can select "None of the Above" and "None of the Above" wins and the primary process starts over. Personal debt and Government debt can be fixed. We're not in a depression and we aren't going to be in one either. I don't want to get into a lecture on how the treasury, the federal reserve and securities work because everyone (literally, everyone) seems unaware of how the so called "bail out" works and just sees anything the Fed might do is just going to result in a gigantic spending bill of tax payer money. I hope you see now why I support Sarah Palin. The reasons why I support Sarah Palin are not universally accepted and that is why you might not get it.

Wow.. lots of people replied as I was typing this.

I know why she didn't directly answer the "reading" question! It was a SETUP! No matter which one she'd have said, there would have been a "oh, you read that crap, no wonder...." or some snide remark in the MSM. It was a setup and she didn't take the bate!

Yeah.

angry that your precious america (little a) might just get an inteligent president after the horrible nightmare of the Bush years..Someone who may be able to undo all the incredible damage that W and his cronies have done to america's image around the world.

Precisely why I don't care how everyone else views our elected officials. I can't help it if people in other nations are so collectively petty with how view the The United States of America. But, I guess that same pettiness is reflective of the problems of other nations and any group of Americans that wants to appease people like you are reflective of our problems.

Last edited by PhantomRanger on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:32 am

thetideishigh wrote:
I_(heart)_Sarah wrote:

Sure you do.

Yep, from exeter university, class of '98. But since there is no way of proving that...

As a physicist, you must be used to gibberish by now.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:38 am

I_(heart)_Sarah wrote:
thetideishigh wrote:
I_(heart)_Sarah wrote:

Sure you do.

As a physicist, you must be used to gibberish by now.

I think you are thinking of "psychiatrist"....Two VERY different fields.

Oh dear. That didnt go as well as you hoped did it?

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Po1 Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:42 am

Now that thetideishigh has been outed as a troll, and therefore a liar since he claimed not to be, can we let him be on his way? When you feed trolls you just make them feel loved.

Po1

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:43 am

How many parallel universes do you believe in?

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:45 am

Maybe if i could SEE a psychiatrist from my house then i would be qualified as a psychiatrist (using Ms Palin's logic), but sadly i cant. I CAN however see a car and some trees, i guess that makes me a gardener AND a mechanic. COOL!

I agree, im trolling now. I didnt want to originally, but now i am, you pushed me to it. ill stop. Lets all be on our way and be happy. I dont wish any of you ill will and hope that whatever the outcome in Nov, things get better for us Americans and Brits. Cuz they aint good at all at the mo...

Peace

Last edited by thetideishigh on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

I promise im not a troll...i just dont understand... Empty From the angry little people to the troll...

Post  Siouxie Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:47 am

Run along, dear and don't you worry your petty little head about OUR country. alien
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 am

But i AM worried about your country, because it affects mine. Sadly.

Oh look, i can see a plane!! Im now a pilot!

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next