Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back on the topic of Sarah..........

5 posters

Go down

back on the topic of Sarah.......... Empty back on the topic of Sarah..........

Post  BillD Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:18 pm

http://www.limaohio.com/articles/obama_28130___article.html/palin_experience.html

Yes, she has what it takes. Experience, yes, but more than that.
We all must start somewhere...... she's got a great start.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

back on the topic of Sarah.......... Empty Re: back on the topic of Sarah..........

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aausF6BJt3U

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

back on the topic of Sarah.......... Empty Re: back on the topic of Sarah..........

Post  Siouxie Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Excellent article, Bill! Sarah really is the REAL deal. No matter what the lefties think. I hope AND pray that she blows everyone away this thursday during the debate with Biden. She's smart and hasn't gotten where she is today if she wasn't. I'm hopeful. Wink
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

back on the topic of Sarah.......... Empty OK here is my take on this

Post  Peggy Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:24 pm

The Democrats and the MSM are literally trying to control how America feels about Sarah. There are numerous articles, talking points etc that are planting ideas in our heads. Everything she says is scrutinized and debated. They figure the more the negative talking points are repeated, debated etc, people will start believing them. I for one will vote for the McCain/Palin ticket and just like I am not paying any attention to the MSM likewise I am not paying any attention to the polls. Think back before the New Hampshire primary and what the polls said about Hillary and guess what-she won! Yes, this election is close

On another note I was looking at the electoral count -can't remember which website and they had Arizona as a weak McCain/ Went to another website and McCain had a 21 point lead in Arizona. I think they are trying to play with our minds. I am actually furious about this whole election process, Acorn, voter fraud, certain place not being allowed to voice anti-Obama statements for fear of arrest. Give me a break-this is the United State of American-not Russia or Iran

On another note-I have never voted Democratic and I do appreciate all of the PUMA's for the McCain/Palin ticket and guess what! If Hillary runs in 2012 I am seriously considering voting for her---because of you!

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Peggy wrote: I am actually furious about this whole election process, Acorn, voter fraud, certain place not being allowed to voice anti-Obama statements for fear of arrest. Give me a break-this is the United State of American-not Russia or Iran

Don't give them ideas.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down