Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin

+5
Al
Nariman
GOPgal
peachick
lildawnfawn
9 posters

Go down

FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin Empty FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin

Post  lildawnfawn Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:50 am

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423126,00.html

Ok there goes Chevy Chase movies down the drain. Looks like I wont be watching
National Lapoons Christmas Vacation this year. Makes me really sad he would want to see someone decimate Sarah.

Who's next Hollywood?
Evil or Very Mad
lildawnfawn
lildawnfawn

Back to top Go down

FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin Empty Hollywood stars should.....

Post  peachick Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:18 pm

stay out of politics if they care about their careers. Do any of them have any common sense? Their opinions would not matter to any one anyways unless they REALLY think Hollywood is real. Most of us already have grown up enough to understand. Well here goes another of Hollywood"s stars that I won't be watching. Really could not like the guy anyways. Smile

peachick

Back to top Go down

FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin Empty Re: FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin

Post  GOPgal Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:48 pm

stay out of politics if they care about their careers. Do any of them have any common sense?

Boy, got that right. Its gotten to the point you just can't go see any movies anymore. It used to be I could just go and watch an entertaining film, now all I see is the bonehead political slime and just don't want to give them any $$$ to continue their ideology anymore. Although I have added "An American Carol" to my list this Fall. That looks hilarious Smile Guess I'll have to stick with Jon Voight and other less radical entertainers.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin Empty Re: FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin

Post  Nariman Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:50 pm

I was never really a fan of Chevy Chase but it's always sad to see people make comments like this. It almost looks like the popular thing to do in Hollywood right now. Which just goes to show the sad state of a lot of these actors and actresses. Luckily, basically like you said peachick, people are smart enough hopefully to know he's full of hot air.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin Empty First you have to have a career to ruin...

Post  Al Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:01 pm

The reason Chevy Chase can make vicious and misanthropic comments like that is because he doesn't have any career to risk.

Besides that, lashing out in a evil way against Republicans only scores you points in Hollywood.

Let not your Hearts be troubled, the more they come after Gov. Palin, the higher she and Sen McCain go in the polls.

Chevy Chase is just an Old Boy from a past era (when SNL was actually funny). He just bitter about being replaced by a smart, ethical, effective Woman who actually gets things done for constituents, rather than BO, who merely makes promises.

Hey Chevy, go on back to the retirement home you misogynist pig (with lipstick?).

Al

Al

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Oh my goodness! How on earth will Sarah survive without the support of Chevy Whathisname and Lindsay Whatsername?

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

FOX: Chevy Chase Wants Tina Fey to 'Decimate' Sarah Palin Empty Hollyweird

Post  Hunter Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:12 pm

I used to love him back in the 70's on SNL but what a moron he turned out to be. Must have been all those free drugs that cooked his brain.
What a putz.
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  gcruse Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Chevy Chase was on another great show before SNL, called Great American Dream Machine. He has turned into an arrogant leftist, though. Stopped being funny years ago...about the time Steve Martin did, come to think of it

gcruse

http://garycruse.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Community Organizer Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:24 pm

gcruse wrote:Chevy Chase was on another great show before SNL, called Great American Dream Machine. He has turned into an arrogant leftist, though. Stopped being funny years ago...about the time Steve Martin did, come to think of it

Is that about the time he stopped falling down?
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down