Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations, Sarah Palin !!

+3
Mad_Jasper
Siouxie
genefromjersey
7 posters

Go down

Congratulations, Sarah Palin !! Empty Congratulations, Sarah Palin !!

Post  genefromjersey Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:05 am

I know-I know: You lost an election - but you came out a champion just the same !

It must have been nearly impossible to keep going at times - with political enemies - and their media tools throwing sucker punches at you 24/7 ; but somehow you found the strength,and carried on.

Four years down the road,the novelty of "America's first Afro-American President" will have worn thin;and the same reporters who now sing hosannas to him will be sniping and griping-and looking for "America's first woman President" : you. Smile

genefromjersey

Back to top Go down

Congratulations, Sarah Palin !! Empty Re: Congratulations, Sarah Palin !!

Post  Siouxie Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:52 am

I wholeheartedly agree! She came out of this stronger than ever and a voice to be heard in the future!
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad_Jasper Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:32 pm

maudy wrote:Thank you Sarah for going home to Alaska. Hope you will spare us further embarrassing interviews, ignorance, religious fundamentalism and dumbness. Do what you are best at - be a hockey mom and cheer for your idol "Joe the plumber" privately. Leave politics to the capable ones.

Your ignorant attack only displays your fear of REAL change in Washington and your acceptance of the status quo. Our Founding Fathers never intended for American leaders to be members of the elite. You may or may not agree with Sarah Palin's ideology, but she is you and me. And she is exactly the type of leader that our Founding Fathers intended for this county.

I'll take a tried and proven leader that gives a bad interview over a untested politcal hack that gives a warm and fuzzy telepromter speech anyday.
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  independant_visionary Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:57 pm

She deserves every single bit of respect. A star is born which will shine for ever. Patience is a virtue which will be realised in the days to come.

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:20 pm

career politicians and over-ambitious me-me-me types are what's wrong with this country.
George Washington was an ordinary person, as were people like Davey Crockett and others.
Only REAL people understand the DAILY issues WE real people face!
Obama is rich, sends his kids to private schools, can hire his house cleaned and his yard work done for him.
Unlike the rest of us who have to rely on our OWN 401K which the left is about to rape and pillage and rip to shreds in favor of a 3% earning gov't program we'll be forced into.
Give me private enterprise, individual investments any day over a government run program that takes our money...........
Obama is set for life! All he has to do is give a speech and he's made more money than I could in a year! He's got government pensions, government health care, guards, drivers, maids, etc. What does he understand about us?
Sarah know and understands folks like us........
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:44 pm

Remember the first time Ronald Reagan ran he was defeated. He was defeated in the primaries in 1976 to Gerald Ford. It didn't stop him from becoming a great leader. Sarah's career is not over just because they lost this one election! Let's keep encouraging her to be a voice for conservative principles in government for our future. Thank you Sarah!
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:48 pm

Gee. I thought by now the trolls would be happy they got what they wished for and go away alien
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:36 pm

Siouxie wrote:Gee. I thought by now the trolls would be happy they got what they wished for and go away alien

There's a reason they're trolls, their lives are empty. They need something to fill that void, so they go around trying to bring other people into the same hole their in. It's sad, all you can do is ignore what they say and pity them and hope their lives pick up enough for them to feel good about themselves.

And Bill I agree completely, we need a REAL person in government, not some career politician who is only interested in promoting the causes of his party. Sarah does understand where we the people come from. Hopefully this loss had some good in it, and in '12 she can run for President, and make us all proud.

I was hoping Obama would take a more centrist approach to leading the nation, but w/ the cabinet he's taking... I just don't see it. Oh well... hope for the best and all that.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down