Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe the Plumber on the Campaign Trail????

3 posters

Go down

Joe the Plumber on the Campaign Trail???? Empty Joe the Plumber on the Campaign Trail????

Post  Peggy Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:04 pm

I wouldn't be surprised----

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/17/mccain_called_joe_the_plumber.html

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Joe the Plumber on the Campaign Trail???? Empty Re: Joe the Plumber on the Campaign Trail????

Post  TruthBeTold Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:34 pm

I think Joe ought to be allowed to go back to his private life. He asked an important question, and there's nothing more to be gained by keeping him in the limelight. I think it would be more effective now to bring out lots of other small business people who would be affected by Obama's tax increase, so that it will no longer just be about this one guy. After that SNL skit which reduced him to an imaginary friend, it would be nice to show just how many real people he represents.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Joe the Plumber on the Campaign Trail???? Empty Re: Joe the Plumber on the Campaign Trail????

Post  WA State Voter Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:48 pm

After the Dems and MSM have gone after him, if I were him, I would want to get back at them if I could. He talks straight.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down