Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, McCain is the next President and I have proof!

2 posters

Go down

Okay, McCain is the next President and I have proof! Empty Okay, McCain is the next President and I have proof!

Post  WA State Voter Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:59 pm

http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/cindy-mccain-won-family-circle-cookie-contest-has-predicted-every-white-house-win-since-1992/

And by the way, that looks like a pretty good recipe.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Okay, McCain is the next President and I have proof! Empty Re: Okay, McCain is the next President and I have proof!

Post  Ebinger Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:46 am

Da-yum. Those cookies do sound good. I may try all of them this year. I like to bake.

I think McCain will win the general election as well, if he can do something about ACORN and their fraud. Look at these losers:

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/15/voter-fraud-alert-houseful-of-out-of-state-obama-activists-registered-as-ohio-voters-received-absentee-ballots/

They probably want you to be mandated by law to make the cookies for them. Rolling Eyes
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Okay, McCain is the next President and I have proof! Empty Re: Okay, McCain is the next President and I have proof!

Post  WA State Voter Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:16 am

I read that yesterday. It is just sick. For 12 years, my job had me living in a place for anywhere from 9-15 months. I had my car registered at my parents home in WA so I always voted by WA absentee since the politics in WA was more important to me than where I was living. I knew I was coming back to WA to permanently live.

For people to just use their vote so carelessly makes me angry.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down