Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do the undecides need proof?

3 posters

Go down

do the undecides need proof? Empty do the undecides need proof?

Post  BillD Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:49 pm

do the undecides need proof? Letter_050506c
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

do the undecides need proof? Empty Re: do the undecides need proof?

Post  TruthBeTold Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:06 pm

I'm just wondering how many "undecideds" are really McCain voters who don't want to get caught up in this racism garbage. Earlier today on Fox they asked this guy who he was voting for and he replied that he'd rather not say. When told "You look like an Obama guy," the man said "no." I think a lot of people are intimidated by the racial nonsense, so they're either keeping mum or saying they haven't decided yet.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:31 pm

TruthBeTold wrote:I'm just wondering how many "undecideds" are really McCain voters who don't want to get caught up in this racism garbage. Earlier today on Fox they asked this guy who he was voting for and he replied that he'd rather not say. When told "You look like an Obama guy," the man said "no." I think a lot of people are intimidated by the racial nonsense, so they're either keeping mum or saying they haven't decided yet.

My Mom got a call whose first question was who was she supporting. She said "McCain", but then the conversation got weird so she just hung up on them. I think there are some people out there who just don't want to deal with a poll.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down