Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are our Jewish Americans?

2 posters

Go down

Where are our Jewish Americans? Empty Where are our Jewish Americans?

Post  BillD Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:01 pm

What do this think about this?

The most important change would occur in the Middle East, where "decades of putting Israel's interests first" would end. Jackson believes that, although "Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades" remain strong, they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2105494/posts

Here is what MoveOn.org's Action Forum had to say about Jews (just a few of many examples)

We need your help in finding a word that is less offensive. One that describes the Jewish congressmen and Jewish owned media that has a greater allegiance to Israel than the US. And who are demonizing Israel’s neighbors and supporting Israel’s bombing and occupation. Read "Israeli Lobby" google it.

7 of 8 voted to AGREE with this

We can all see how AIPAC/Israel has taken control of America. Not to get nasty but jews have a long history of subverting governments for their own enrichment and glory to the detriment of whole societies. Many more than "6 million" have died by semetic aggression, 100's of millions even, remember the conqueror writes history. Even the roman empire feared jewish power. Over and over again, whites, particularly semites have distorted truth through their supremacist, zenophobic minds. Ariel Sharon Oct of 2001 per Kol Israel, "... Don't worry about america, we control america and the americans know it." There is a mental pathology gripping my tribe, as the native americans say, "white man have forked tongue", we must become enlightened, or we will be destroyed.

13 of 16 voted to AGREE with this

Israel has 8,000 Palestinian prisoners, Hezbollah and Hamas has 3 Israeli prisoners. Israel is killing civilians and their children with our missiles and has never stopped stealing Palestinian land, farms, and precious aquifers. Removing all Israeli obsessed Jews from congress would stop a lot of killing.

12 of 14 voted to AGREE with this

Here is what Jeremiah Wright says about Israel.

The Israelis have illegally occupied Palestinian territories for almost 40 years now. It took a divestment campaign to wake the business community up concerning the South Africa issue. Divestment has now hit the table again as a strategy to wake the business community up and to wake Americans up concerning the injustice and the racism under which the Palestinians have lived because of Zionism. The Divestment issue will hit the floor during this month’s General Synod. Divesting dollars from businesses and banks that do business with Israel is the new strategy being proposed to wake the world up concerning the racism of Zionism. That Divestment issue won’t make the press either, however. Pastor Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr., July 2005
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Where are our Jewish Americans? Empty Re: Where are our Jewish Americans?

Post  TruthBeTold Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Wow. Disgusting and disturbing. Hundreds of millions died from semetic aggression? Where do they get this nonsense? And then mocking the victims of the holocaust by putting 6 million in quotes. I can't believe things like that are being posted and agreed with at a supposedly liberal site.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:31 pm

I fully agree.
I find that all offensive, more-so than if I'd been attacked myself personally.
It's just unreal from a group that demands justice for the underdogs of the world.
Why doesn't moveon just move to Iran where they'd be happier?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down