Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody is Talking about these T-Shirts

3 posters

Go down

Everybody is Talking about these T-Shirts Empty Everybody is Talking about these T-Shirts

Post  Peggy Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:24 am

worn by Obama volunteers at some of the rallies. There were some messages on a few blog sites and Fox reported it. The word was crossed out on the t-shirts. Well if you go over to hillaryclintonforums.net there are pictures of these t-shirts and it is on Obama's website. Amazing! that the Obama campaign would allow this on their website. I am going to get this info to Fox.

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Everybody is Talking about these T-Shirts Empty Re: Everybody is Talking about these T-Shirts

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:29 am

Peggy wrote:worn by Obama volunteers at some of the rallies. There were some messages on a few blog sites and Fox reported it. The word was crossed out on the t-shirts. Well if you go over to hillaryclintonforums.net there are pictures of these t-shirts and it is on Obama's website. Amazing! that the Obama campaign would allow this on their website. I am going to get this info to Fox.

I saw that on HCF. Unbelievable that some woman thinks it has value to the Obama campaign.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Everybody is Talking about these T-Shirts Empty Re: Everybody is Talking about these T-Shirts

Post  Peggy Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:34 am

Here is the link!!!!

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=35770

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:03 am

I firmly believe Hillary herself would put a stop to this - I suspect she'd be all over it.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down