Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check These Acorn Blogs on Obama's Site

4 posters

Go down

Check These Acorn Blogs on Obama's Site Empty Check These Acorn Blogs on Obama's Site

Post  Peggy Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:26 pm

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/lindsaycalhoun/gGgKhK/commentary

It appears that even Obama's supporters are beginning to have doubts about his Acorn connection. Check out this blog!!! Obama stated that he had no ties to Acorn whatsoever, however:

This is what Obama said to ACORN, at a November, 2007 speech, according to Newsmax:

“I’ve been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work.”

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Check These Acorn Blogs on Obama's Site Empty Sweet

Post  Tunes59 Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 pm

This is too rich. The BOTS drunken are beginning to doubt

cheers cheers affraid affraid bounce What a Face
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Check These Acorn Blogs on Obama's Site Empty Re: Check These Acorn Blogs on Obama's Site

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:17 pm

How in the world have some of those people only hear about ACORN NOW?!?!?!? Under which rock have they been hidden? I remember ACORN in 2004. Then came 2006 with the corruption in WA State. I guess we know why they are voting for Obama . . . they are either really, really stupid or really, really uninformed.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Check These Acorn Blogs on Obama's Site Empty Re: Check These Acorn Blogs on Obama's Site

Post  BillD Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:08 pm

Hmmm, something is fishy........... I'm wondering if those are TROLLS planting those messages to make it LOOK LIKE some are defecting in order to cause OTHERS to REALLY defect.
something is amiss there, it just doesn't feel right.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down