Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox is going to report their new poll data

4 posters

Go down

Fox is going to report their new poll data Empty Fox is going to report their new poll data

Post  WA State Voter Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 am

Gallagher just said, "What are they saying? Here is a clue. The Ayers information is starting to resonate throughout the country, and it is starting to show."

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Fox is going to report their new poll data Empty Re: Fox is going to report their new poll data

Post  WA State Voter Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:08 am

Among Independents, McCain is closer the gap. Now within 2 points.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Fox is going to report their new poll data Empty Re: Fox is going to report their new poll data

Post  WA State Voter Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 am

Half of the undecided are still undecided.

1/3 of those polled are less likely to vote for Obama because of Ayers.

Obama is leading McCain by 7 points.

More women are shifting their vote to Obama from McCain (that one I do not believe).

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 pm

If you've seen Obama's well placed and VERY well produced and scripted ads hammering on us here in Iowa.
I mean, I can see the casual person like my parents seeing those ads and running scared. He's tearing McCains health insurance plan to shreds. We know it's a lie, but it sounds LOGICAL and it's said so well, and a long ad.
Obambi is putting out many more ads and hammering us. We can't watch EARLY AM or evening TV without seeing him! Seriously, if you watch TV 10 minutes between 5 and 8am and 4 and 7 in the evening, you will see O. He's sitting in a couple of them and speaking personally, as if right to you as a friend and explaining in detail.
McCain, OTOH, is NOT giving ANY detail or explanation and simply "attacking" and it's wearing thin on Iowans. It's starting to backfire on McCain. He needs to EXPLAIN his healthcare! Otherwise, obambi is ripping him to shreds here. McCain, PLEASE explain how that tax credit works and how you can TAX our health benefits! It's scaring folks and O is very successfully shredding it here!
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:20 pm

BillD wrote:If you've seen Obama's well placed and VERY well produced and scripted ads hammering on us here in Iowa.
I mean, I can see the casual person like my parents seeing those ads and running scared. He's tearing McCains health insurance plan to shreds. We know it's a lie, but it sounds LOGICAL and it's said so well, and a long ad.
Obambi is putting out many more ads and hammering us. We can't watch EARLY AM or evening TV without seeing him! Seriously, if you watch TV 10 minutes between 5 and 8am and 4 and 7 in the evening, you will see O. He's sitting in a couple of them and speaking personally, as if right to you as a friend and explaining in detail.
McCain, OTOH, is NOT giving ANY detail or explanation and simply "attacking" and it's wearing thin on Iowans. It's starting to backfire on McCain. He needs to EXPLAIN his healthcare! Otherwise, obambi is ripping him to shreds here. McCain, PLEASE explain how that tax credit works and how you can TAX our health benefits! It's scaring folks and O is very successfully shredding it here!

It's true, I see Obama's health insurance commercial more often than any other commercial... and it's played on every channel. Hopefully he plays it so much he starts pissing people off, because I know I get tired of a commercial after i've seen it a dozen times in a day, no matter how much I like the commercial.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:27 pm

I usually mute the tv or change the channel. I can't STAND listening to him or hearing his voice.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down