Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered*Its Top Headline On Drudge Report*

+3
Lakerfanalways
TruthBeTold
GOPgal
7 posters

Go down

Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered*Its Top Headline On Drudge Report* Empty Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered*Its Top Headline On Drudge Report*

Post  GOPgal Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

Okay folks get this to as many people as you can! In this audio clip of a 2001 Chicago Public radio interview Obama wants to Radically Reinterpret the Constitution to Redistribute Wealth!!
Compare this with his "redistribute the wealth" comment to Joe the Plumber and you not only have a flaming marxist -- you have a potential POTUS instructing people on how to basically REWRITE the Constitution!!!!!!!!

What ELSE will he attempt to REWRITE?!?!
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered*Its Top Headline On Drudge Report* Empty Re: Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered*Its Top Headline On Drudge Report*

Post  TruthBeTold Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:05 pm

I was just listening to this at another forum. Amazing. Surely this will be all over the conservative radio and TV programs this week. Let's see if we can guess how he'll spin this one. Just a "rhetorical flourish?"

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered*Its Top Headline On Drudge Report* Empty Re: Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered*Its Top Headline On Drudge Report*

Post  Lakerfanalways Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:22 pm

I think this is the october surprise we have all been waiting for. THIS IS HUGE!! Redistribution..uh..change..BANG!! Obama is a marxist

Lakerfanalways

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:42 am

Just don't DARE ask OBiden or he'll think you're joking. What a tool. Shocked
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  independant_visionary Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:36 pm

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_Bombshell_Redistribution_of_Wealth_Audio_Uncovered

Please digg the article about the redistribution video.

Also I wanted to tell you all that LA times has a Incriminating Video of Obama with Radical Palestian - Khalidi. It was attended by Ayers and his wife. They are talking ill of Israel. They are not releasing it because of 1. Their support of BO 2. Fear of backlash from the camapign and its supporters. Please call LA times and ask them to do their duty.

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:39 pm

You know it, IV.

http://www.latimes.com/services/site/la-comment-readersrep-cf2,0,2821883.customform?sId=Readers%20Representative

This thread may help:

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=38467

Very Happy
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 pm

I'll say it again - the Hillary supporters make me think twice - I mean, I have a new respect for some Democrat moderates............. and wonder - why the !@#$ can't we work together the other 3 years?

If it wasn't for the threat of O and a full sweep of Dems in both houses, leaving us with a stacked deck, I'd have voted for Boswell (D) for congress but I just could not with that looming over our heads.

The LAT is afraid! Amazing, I wonder if that's why some of the smaller organizations jumped on his bandwagon - fear?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:39 am

*You may recognize this famous quote. From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs. That's from Karl Marx. How is Sen. Obama not being a Marxist if he intends to spread the wealth around?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:31 am

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/28/obama-affinity-marxists-dates-college-days/

Oh, and that $250,000 dropped to 200,000 - no, wait, now according to Biden, it's 150,000 !!!!!
Gees, next week it will be anyone making under $25 will get a tax break.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 am

BillD wrote:http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/28/obama-affinity-marxists-dates-college-days/

Oh, and that $250,000 dropped to 200,000 - no, wait, now according to Biden, it's 150,000 !!!!!
Gees, next week it will be anyone making under $25 will get a tax break.

Don't forget that if the Bush tax cuts expire, which Obami plans on, EVERYONE will see a tax increase!!!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2117659/posts

Obama's plan to expire the Bush tax cuts means a tax INCREASE for 100% of all taxpayers regardless of how much or little they earn, even those who currently pay no taxes.

Most taxpayers will see an immediate tax increase as the Bush tax cut expires, and ALL consumers will see increases in the prices of products and services they buy as business will have to charge more for their products to make up for Obama's business income tax and payroll tax increases. This ill advised Marxist wealth redistribution tax increase scheme is inflationary and recessionary and will drive the already hurting economy even further into the ground.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down