Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news report on Fox regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

5 posters

Go down

Good news report on Fox regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Empty Good news report on Fox regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

Post  WA State Voter Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgctSIL8Lhs

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Good news report on Fox regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Empty Re: Good news report on Fox regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

Post  BillD Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:22 pm

This needs to be shouted from the highest mountain tops.
Anyone a member of Rush or FreeRepublic who can get this out??
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Good news report on Fox regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Empty Re: Good news report on Fox regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

Post  Admin Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Now if only the liberal media had any intention of showing anything like this, but then they'd smudge obama's name, and we all know the MSM would never want to harm their great messiah Obama.

Admin
Admin

https://sarahpalin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Great video indeed.

I gotta say this, and my age is really going to shine through here...it's totally irrelevant but does anyone else hear Elmer Fudd's voice with Barney Frank opens his mouth?

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:13 am

Frank is an idiot. He's as much to blame as anyone on the planet, but......... oh, I could scream and slap that moron!
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:19 am

I saw this last night and wondered the same thing. Why is this not being shown on every news outlet??? Then I woke up. Duh.

Yes on the Elmer Fudd. And I'll get in line behind you, Bill and slap that moron. clown
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down