Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEBATE - Out of Touch?

+2
baz
NYPalinPower
6 posters

Go down

DEBATE - Out of Touch? Empty DEBATE - Out of Touch?

Post  NYPalinPower Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:37 am

Go away troll.

Last edited by NYPalinPower on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There's no point... it just encouraged the TROLL!)

NYPalinPower

Back to top Go down

DEBATE - Out of Touch? Empty Re: DEBATE - Out of Touch?

Post  baz Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 am

Talking about being out of touch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfqWzGMgmY

baz

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Dem Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:38 am

I think you're in the wrong forum spaz. Evil or Very Mad
X-Dem
X-Dem

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:11 am

X-Dem wrote:I think you're in the wrong forum spaz. Evil or Very Mad

BINGO!
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:29 am

X-Dem wrote:I think you're in the wrong forum spaz. Evil or Very Mad

He/she has been for quite a while. Just another Obamabot. I wouldn't be surprise a Kos Kid.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Baz, your post was deleted and your account banned for Trolling, I don't care one way or the other which way you vote, because it's your right, but please don't try to insinuate that because we don't like Obama it's because we are racist. Honestly, it sounds more like your the racist one, with a remark like "When we elect a black president I will believe in democracy." I'm sorry, but when did democracy have anything to do w/ skin color, there are plenty of qualified people of different nationalities who many of us here would have voted for, Obama isn't qualified and has extremely dangerous ideologies. Enjoy spreading your racist rhetoric else where. Thank you for your time that you spent here, but you are no longer welcome.

Here's a refresher on the rules you broke:

Abusive Posting:
Personal attacks, wishing death on innocents, racism, antisemitism, and trolling are all prohibited and can result in a ban.

Trolling:
A troll is a person that never offers anything of value or substance to the boards. The troll has no intention of taking part in discussions, save to try and ruin them for others. Trolls may be banned with impunity.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:25 am

Nariman wrote:Baz, your post was deleted and your account banned for Trolling, I don't care one way or the other which way you vote, because it's your right, but please don't try to insinuate that because we don't like Obama it's because we are racist. Honestly, it sounds more like your the racist one, with a remark like "When we elect a black president I will believe in democracy." I'm sorry, but when did democracy have anything to do w/ skin color, there are plenty of qualified people of different nationalities who many of us here would have voted for, Obama isn't qualified and has extremely dangerous ideologies. Enjoy spreading your racist rhetoric else where. Thank you for your time that you spent here, but you are no longer welcome.

Here's a refresher on the rules you broke:

Abusive Posting:
Personal attacks, wishing death on innocents, racism, antisemitism, and trolling are all prohibited and can result in a ban.

Trolling:
A troll is a person that never offers anything of value or substance to the boards. The troll has no intention of taking part in discussions, save to try and ruin them for others. Trolls may be banned with impunity.

First of all - why did you respond to my post after you banned my IP so I can't even read the BS you wrote? I guess that explains your IQ.

You say troll is "a person that never offers anything of value or substance to the boards." - or should you better say: "a person who doesn't agree with our radical right-wing ideals and beliefs, who BELIEVES in freedom of speech (By the way, that's the first amendment and your forum censors/bans any user that doesn't agree with your lies) and who tries to correct our ridiculous news sources with arguments (see my previous posts)"

I guess now you have a reason to ban me.

About the racist remarks - watch the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFWahLTdUo), and listen to the crowd: "Terrorist, Kill him!" and watch how McCain makes a facial expres​sion(acknowledging racist remarks) and doing nothing to calm down the crowd. It must hurt really bad to watch an African American outrun your perfect white candidate, doesn't it? Look at the electoral map - not only does Obama lead in almost all toss-up states, but he's also going after Indiana which has been GOP state for the last 3 decades. That must REALLY hurt.

You can dig dirt on Obama all you want. You're just digging a grave for McCain's career. Not only will he lose these elections, but he'll lose all his dignity as well. He could have retired as an American Hero, now he will be known as the guy who spend the last 30 days of his campaign convincing people that his opponent is a terrorist. What a sore loser he is! And you want him for your president? How low can you go? Thank God you're only a minority!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down