Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden

+9
TruthBeTold
Po1
GOPgal
independant_visionary
Tunes59
BillD
Siouxie
Mad_Jasper
PalinRocks7
13 posters

Go down

Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden Empty Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden

Post  PalinRocks7 Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Sorry Palin supporters but your VP pick was destroyed by Biden tonight. I can't believe just how difficult it was for Gov. Palin to answer any question in a direct way, she only gave several coherent responses, the rest was a mesh of words as if a baby was speaking. I really loved how Palin kept telling Joe "oh there you go again Joe, bringing up the past, let's look toward the future". Answer me this McCain / Palin supporters, who is the president as of now? WHO IS IT? It's George W. Bush, or did you think it was someone else? Who voted with Bush 90% of the time? Who, can you answer this? It's been John McCain.

Note: It's simple to decide who to vote for this election. If you have been happy these past eight years paying $4 a gallon gas, having the value of your house decline, paying a 40% tuition hike for your kids college, seeing hundreds of thousands of jobs shipped over seas and even more lost at home, seeing $10 BILLION a month wasted on war that was started by a lie (where's the weapons McCain supporters, I still don't see em!), and seeing health care premiums double then by all means vote McCain / Palin. If you care for the middle class and want to see actual change that effects middle class Americans (maybe this is why you don't get it as your all rich...or simply brainwashed by the Republican party) and care about the survival of this country then vote Obama \ Biden.

P.S: McCain just pulled out of Michigan, a key battleground state, another one bites the dust!

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden Empty Re: Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden

Post  Mad_Jasper Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Troll. cyclops
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden Empty Re: Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:12 pm

I was wondering how long it would take for the trolls to come by....

*WAVES @ troll*

Hate to disagree with ya there, buddy...she held her own! Now run along. alien
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Oh, that's so funny! The polls and focus groups sure are saying otherwise.
Here in Iowa, the O supporters in a university political science class were just shown as saying, and I quote:
"I'm a big Obama supporter but getting nervous now, I'm pretty sure Palin just stirred up some votes in Iowa for McCain".
And that class was split 50/50 dems and republicans, but it was 3/4+ of them that "gave the nod to Palin" according to the professor!
HAHA - even in Iowa!
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Wonder if this is one of Obama's trolls on staff. He's got hundreds of them - PAID trolls, according to one Obama staffer I heard from.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden Empty I love the smell of fear....

Post  Tunes59 Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:22 pm

I love it when the trolls run out from under thier rocks and bridges with fear clinging to them.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Run back to your hidy hole Troll!
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  independant_visionary Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Folks..simple philosophy ...whenever trolls open a statement ...it simple means WE WON! ...Talking from experience. I am an Ex-Dem , HRC supporter who till now was against BO (hence voting for JM) but now I am FOR JM/SP.

She Rocked!

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 pm

Sarah was finally allowed to BE Sarah tonight and it paid off BIG TIME! I loved how she'd jab at Biden...Oh Joe..there ya go again...and he couldn't stop SMILING. She let him have it with a smile on her face and a wink. She was ON tonight and I was extremely impressed. She had him ranting and raving at the end. GO SARAH!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:36 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:.....Note: It's simple to decide who to vote for this election. If you have been happy these past eight years paying $4 a gallon gas, having the value of your house decline, paying a 40% tuition hike for your kids college, seeing hundreds of thousands of jobs shipped over seas and even more lost at home, seeing $10 BILLION a month wasted on war that was started by a lie (where's the weapons McCain supporters, I still don't see em!), and seeing health care premiums double then by all means vote McCain / Palin. If you care for the middle class and want to see actual change that effects middle class Americans (maybe this is why you don't get it as your all rich...or simply brainwashed by the Republican party) and care about the survival of this country then vote Obama \ Biden......

geek Troll alert.

I prefer a President who is actually qualified to be POTUS and isn't being sued for being a non-citizen in a PA court by a fellow DEMOCRAT. I prefer a President who can actually produce a birth certificate instead of a forgery on his website.

I prefer a President who isn't a marxist communist with known associations with Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis. I prefer a President who can choose better friends than slumlord Tony Rezko and American Terrorist William Ayers.

I prefer a president who isn't doing a sleight of hand trying to blame Bush for Fanny & Freddie all at the same time that he along with fellow senators Frank & Dodd blocked McCains attempts to reform this institution in 2005, and again in 2006. Then lie about blocking that reform and claims he's the one who sponsored this legislation which Senate records prove is a lie, just because he's now 'running for President'. I prefer a President who after robbing the American people then puts these same criminals and CEO's of Fannie & Freddy on my campaign team instead of prosecuting them like the CEO's of Enron were prosecuted. People like Raines, and Johnson, and Penny Pritzker.

I prefer a President who doesn't seek to destroy the 1st amendment by threatening prosecution and jail for those who don't agree with him like Obama has done in Missouri, PA, and elsewhere this election with his 'truth squads'.

I prefer a President who doesn't teach corruption and how to commit voter fraud through a community organization named ACORN.

I prefer a President who isn't threatening re-education camps and a civilian police force just to keep everyone in line.

I prefer a President who can choose a Pastor for 20 years that doesn't preach 'God DAMN America'.

I prefer a president who isn't marching in lock step with Adolph Hitler with his creepy Obama Youth videos. Basically I prefer a President who isn't going to march us into the 4th Reicht and think he's some sort of God and he's the savior of mankind - All Hail Lord Obama, the Alpha and Omega!

I prefer a President who basically won't strip away all of my rights and destroy my republic with his radical marxism. I actually prefer freedom over communism. And I prefer a president who cares more about the United States than his own elitist arrogant self. Yeah you're right its a no-brainer. MCCAIN! elephant
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Po1 Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Must be one of those "Bozniacs." LOLOL!!

Po1

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:56 pm

I cracked at the Bosniacs gaffe and smirked when she called him "Obiden" LOL Ooopsie!
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:58 pm

Call me a troll I see? I shouldn't expect nothing better, after all what does the Republican party have to talk about after 8 years of failure? Keep the name calling up Reps, it's costing you the election.

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad_Jasper Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:02 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:Call me a troll I see? I shouldn't expect nothing better, after all what does the Republican party have to talk about after 8 years of failure? Keep the name calling up Reps, it's costing you the election.

Troll. alien
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Keep it up guys, your proving my point that you can't even answer a single question! Great job at name calling!

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  TruthBeTold Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:08 pm

How old are you, twelve? Do you seriously think we're going to lose an election because we called you a troll? That's what you are. You're trolling for flames, therefore you're a troll. We Republicans have this tendency to call things what they are. But if it makes you feel any better, I for one will no longer even give you a second thought.

What do y'all think about letting this thread die? We have better things to talk about.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:09 pm

GoPal

I prefer a president who hasn't sided 90% of the time with the dictator and most corrupted president in the history of the United States that is George Bush.

Vote McCain people, have fun paying $10 a gallon for gas when he's in, can't wait to get NOTHING done!

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:13 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:Keep it up guys, your proving my point that you can't even answer a single question! Great job at name calling!

Its pretty damn obvious you're a troll. You ought to try a little harder to disguise your motives. Hey troll. did you ever notice what an absolute idiot Obama is? What kind of imbecile would vote for that guy? Can you answer my question ?

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:14 pm

alien alien alien

I agree. Not worth the effort dealing with this maroon.

I think it's past your bedtime...Mommy's calling.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:18 pm

So, if you are not a troll, and you clearly disagree with McCain and Palin....then what the hell's up with the screen name?
Hm.

By the way, is the flavor of the Kool-aid cherry, or tropical punch? Just curious.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 pm

Siouxie wrote:alien alien alien

I agree. Not worth the effort dealing with this maroon.

I think it's past your bedtime...Mommy's calling.

Ya. It's after 11:30 in Michigan. He needs to go night night.

Thread locked.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:43 pm

SweetNightmare wrote:

By the way, is the flavor of the Kool-aid cherry, or tropical punch? Just curious.

Haha, that actually made me laugh out loud.

Palinrocks7: As far as gas price is concerned, we are far more likely to get lower prices w/ McCain than w/ Obama. Unless you think all of a sudden corn fields will sprout around the world over night and every car will convert to solar/ethanol/hydrogen/etc instantly and for free. Otherwise our gas prices will soar as we decrease our dependance slowly, since you know those mid east countries sorta like money and will want every penny they can squeeze out of us before we're completely done w/ them(crazy idea right?).

P.S. How well does forum trolling pay? I'm just kidding, a little discussion never hurt anyone, it helps keep us from becoming too complacent IMO, and that's when the Obamaniacs win. Just as long as the trolling is kept civil, and the name calling and personal attacks are kept to a minimum of course.

P.S.S. No but really how well does it pay?

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down