Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What McCain needs to do tonight (Debate #2)

4 posters

Go down

What McCain needs to do tonight (Debate #2) Empty What McCain needs to do tonight (Debate #2)

Post  Mad_Jasper Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:50 am

I like the McCain we saw yesterday in New Mexico. He hit Obama on all fronts. Here's what I think he should do tonight. I welcome your suggestions as well. Who knows, McCain may be watching.

1.) Be in a good mood. Yesterday, McCain rained the pain on Obama but somehow managed to do so with optimism and a smile. (Maybe he's bee taking lessons from Sarah Barracuda)?

2.) Tie Obama, Acorn, subprime lending, campaign donations, and democrats reluctance to regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the current economic crisis while highlighting McCain's and many other republican calls for regulation.

3.) Hit Obama hard on Ayers and other radical associations, with Ayers the focus. Point out Obama's claim of lacking awareness of Ayers earlier deeds while reminding Amercans that Obama reviewed Ayers's book in 1997.

4.) Challenge Obama's claims to superior judgement. Question Obama's admitted lack of knowlege of Ayers', Wrights, and Rezco's backgrounds. Either Obama is completely unaware of his environment or he's a liar - or both.

5.) Welcome the Keating 5 discussion. Remind Obama and America that one of Obama's surrogates, John Glenn, was also one of the Keating 5. Also, point out that McCain fully cooperated with the investigations and was completely exonerated by a democratic investigator, Robert Bennett. Obama, on the other hand, still won't release his medical or college records, used government officials to intimidate obama detractors, and filed a motion to dismiss the Berg lawsuit requiring Obama's proof of citizenship... something many Americans could produce in a matter or hours.
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

What McCain needs to do tonight (Debate #2) Empty Re: What McCain needs to do tonight (Debate #2)

Post  Nariman Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:56 pm

5.) Welcome the Keating 5 discussion. Remind Obama and America that one of Obama's surrogates, John Glenn, was also one of the Keating 5. Also, point out that McCain fully cooperated with the investigations and was completely exonerated by a democratic investigator, Robert Bennett. Obama, on the other hand, still won't release his medical or college records, used government officials to intimidate obama detractors, and filed a motion to dismiss the Berg lawsuit requiring Obama's proof of citizenship... something many Americans could produce in a matter or hours.

Out of all of Obama's shady characteristics, this one is by far the most worrisome to me. It's something required by our Constitution, and he is trying to dismiss it? That alone should disqualify someone from running for President of the United States. I hope McCain hits him hard on this.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

What McCain needs to do tonight (Debate #2) Empty Re: What McCain needs to do tonight (Debate #2)

Post  independant_visionary Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:49 pm

Basic two things

1. Be more personable. Even though JM was way better in the first debate I believe he lost some points for coming out more rigid/frigid. He should use his 'my friends' tag a lot more ..a feeling of bringing people together and get done with the attrocious class war fare that the BO campaign wants to play.

2. Hit BO on the economy ..contrary to what others might perceive JM needs to push hard the point that any kind of tax increase will KILL this economy. Of course the tough part is whenever the economy falters the present government is always at fault which is / will work against him. But he needs to point out hard facts and lay down specifics....

This Just In....

(October 7, 2008) "100 Economists: Obama's Proposals are Wrong for the U.S. Economy" (FOXNews) & Maya MacGuineas, President of Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget) - bipartisan, nonprofit group

Also ..

http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/ambassador_mccain_/2008/10/05/137538.html

Over 100 Ambassadors Endorse John McCain

And another sensational video of a BO surrogate...Mark Warner (I like him but never expected him to say anything like this )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpicD6UIq8A

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

What McCain needs to do tonight (Debate #2) Empty My prediction

Post  BillD Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:32 pm

You folks know that I'm not a troll, however........ realistically:
McCain will get trounced royally. Esp in the MSM.
He will appear old and grumpy. He's NOT a happy camper as what he's become and it will show. He'll "snap back" with answers, act "short".
I also believe he will not do the explaining that so many of us are clamoring, begging for. He'll simply say "my plan is better" and "we're better for wallstreet" and drop it without the explanation people are wanting.
Attacks are ok for campaign ads, but here, he needs to give DETAILS. He needs to leave "attacks" to Sarah - she can deliver them and not come across as a grumpy old man who is "erratic" and has a bad temper. O is going to do his level best to trigger John's temper.

They are going to HAMMER HIM to death on what is on his web site! Cutting medicare/medicaide?? Yes, that's his plan, to pay for the health insurance, and older Americans have seen this and are scared! It's already big talk in Florida.
Ya can't do that - can't advertise that on your OWN site in a campaign. But he has.
O is attacking him VERY heavy here in Iowa that his health plan actually TAXES you. McCain needs to go into detail on how that is not so, but he will not, so it will stand as a "not it's not". And Frankly, Iowa is an older state, as is Florida..........
His health care plans need explaining as does his CUTTING of medicare/medicaide. But I fear he will simpyl say "he's got a plan and it's better".

That's my take.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down