Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How far has the Democratic party fallen?

3 posters

Go down

How far has the Democratic party fallen? Empty How far has the Democratic party fallen?

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:02 am

FDR must be rolling over in his grave!

That defining moment happened at Carson City, California, where Sarah Palin addressed throngs of an estimated 20,000 at the tennis stadium at the Home Depot Center.

The throngs who showed up to see and hear Republican Vice President candidate Sarah Palin were chanting, "USA! USA!"

Obama supporters on the same scene fomenting for revolution were chanting "No USA! "No USA!"

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200810062147/culture-wars/-no-usa-chants-in-carson-city-defining-moment-in-election-08.html

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

How far has the Democratic party fallen? Empty Re: How far has the Democratic party fallen?

Post  SweetNightmare Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:05 pm

WA State Voter wrote:FDR must be rolling over in his grave!

That defining moment happened at Carson City, California, where Sarah Palin addressed throngs of an estimated 20,000 at the tennis stadium at the Home Depot Center.

The throngs who showed up to see and hear Republican Vice President candidate Sarah Palin were chanting, "USA! USA!"

Obama supporters on the same scene fomenting for revolution were chanting "No USA! "No USA!"

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200810062147/culture-wars/-no-usa-chants-in-carson-city-defining-moment-in-election-08.html

Sorry for the harsh language, but these people are so goddamn stupid. I never called them that before today but SERIOUSLY. Are they just saying "NO USA" because the McCain/Palin people are chanting "USA"? Or are they saying "NO USA" because they seriously hate America? Either way, they are being childish and just saying it to be the opposite of the Palin people, or they are wasting time and money in a country they dislike.

Stupid-ass people. If they don't like it they could get the hell out. I guess they haven't figured that out yet.

You reading this Ayers?

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

How far has the Democratic party fallen? Empty Re: How far has the Democratic party fallen?

Post  Nariman Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Stupid-ass people. If they don't like it they could get the hell out. I guess they haven't figured that out yet.

I couldn't have said it better. People are entitled to their opinions, but if they dislike where they are so bad, Canada is less than a 3 day drive from where they were protesting, and Mexico is less than a 3 hour drive.

The Home Depot center is within 20 minutes of my house by freeway, and I missed this. I am so bummed right now. It's a rare event for a Republican I admire to come to my state let alone so close to my home.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down