Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lieberman isn't long for the Democratic Party . . .

4 posters

Go down

Lieberman isn't long for the Democratic Party . . . Empty Lieberman isn't long for the Democratic Party . . .

Post  WA State Voter Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:22 pm

He is barely connected as it is, but if he keeps telling the truth like he does in this interview, he is going to be ousted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3voI3f70b4

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Lieberman isn't long for the Democratic Party . . . Empty Re: Lieberman isn't long for the Democratic Party . . .

Post  Siouxie Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:32 pm

I admire him for saying it like it is and sticking to his principles and not letting the Dems bully him. That takes a lot of courage IMHO. He doesn't owe them a thing as far as I'm concerned.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Lieberman isn't long for the Democratic Party . . . Empty Re: Lieberman isn't long for the Democratic Party . . .

Post  Lynn Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:42 pm

He'll have a job in the McCain/Palin administration or he can caucus with Republicans. He'd lose his chairmanship but he knew that going in.

I don't agree with him on everything but he's really a standup guy.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:19 pm

You know he's telling it like he sees it and not in it for his own butt.
That's important.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down