Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NM has fallen

3 posters

Go down

NM has fallen Empty NM has fallen

Post  BillD Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:55 am

O is in the lead in NM now by a large margin - going to be tough to make up, especially with O's outright LIES in his new ad bashing Rush and linking him to McCain.
Talk about lines twisted! Rush was talking about real MEXICAN immigration laws - laws really in place. And he was referring to people IN Mexico. Does he always come across clear, does he always talk nice? No.
Barack the magic negro was a line from a CA newspaper! Rush was simply quoting it, it's not even HIS line!

How does Obama get away with such lies and twists? He takes any word you say, edits it, strings some together and then tells the country this is what you said, see, it's on tape.

What a piece of @#$%$%^!!!!!!!!

American needs to hear the TRUTH about these things! (in fact, that one line was from a left-leaning paper! Not even "one of ours")

How about letters to the editor?? Too "back page" I guess. Then NBC, I'm so sick of all them idiots......... ARRGGHH

Anyway, how will we ever get NM back? These states are SO hispanic and if they believe Obama's trash talk, we're done.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

NM has fallen Empty NM

Post  genefromjersey Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 am

Don't be too sure about New Mexico - just yet. A big ACORN voter registration fraud has been uncovered in that state ...and ACORN is now pretty much identified as an ad hoc part of the Obama machine campaign. Twisted Evil

genefromjersey

Back to top Go down

NM has fallen Empty Re: NM has fallen

Post  SweetNightmare Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 am

BillD wrote:O is in the lead in NM now by a large margin - going to be tough to make up, especially with O's outright LIES in his new ad bashing Rush and linking him to McCain.
Talk about lines twisted! Rush was talking about real MEXICAN immigration laws - laws really in place. And he was referring to people IN Mexico. Does he always come across clear, does he always talk nice? No.
Barack the magic negro was a line from a CA newspaper! Rush was simply quoting it, it's not even HIS line!

How does Obama get away with such lies and twists? He takes any word you say, edits it, strings some together and then tells the country this is what you said, see, it's on tape.

What a piece of @#$%$%^!!!!!!!!

American needs to hear the TRUTH about these things! (in fact, that one line was from a left-leaning paper! Not even "one of ours")

How about letters to the editor?? Too "back page" I guess. Then NBC, I'm so sick of all them idiots......... ARRGGHH

Anyway, how will we ever get NM back? These states are SO hispanic and if they believe Obama's trash talk, we're done.

This guy never does say anything relevant or intelligent, does he?
I am so sick of this election. I'm not worried, I'm sure McCain and Palin have this. What I am so sick of is the garbage his [Obama's] side is spewing, including himself. He'll attack just about anyone, and I'm sure there are former campaign workers of his who are spreading malicious rumors of Palin's family (i.e. Trig being Bristol's) all over the web. I wouldn't put it past them for a second.

The liberal media..sorry to get OT for a second..is the most shameful thing America has. It is insulting, it is pure trash, it is hateful, and it take ther American citizens for fools. And some let it. I haven't been watching TV except for the interviews.
But, god forbid republicans have any say in any media.

Obama is NOT Presidential material.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

NM has fallen Empty Re: NM has fallen

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down