Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of NOW. LA chapter Endorses Palin

3 posters

Go down

Head of NOW. LA chapter Endorses Palin Empty Head of NOW. LA chapter Endorses Palin

Post  Ebinger Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 pm

From GretaWire:

The head of the LA chapter of National Organization for Women has just endorsed Gov Palin @ campaign rally. Not speaking NOW or her chapter she said but as an individual. ” This is what a feminist looks like,” she just before handing it over to SLP.
Serafin Gomez
Producer, FNC Political Unit
Washington Bureau

Very Happy They're happy about this over at the HRC forums as well, this blog has a video of the endorsement:

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/05/video-palin-introduced-by-president-of-la-chapter-of-now/

Keep this up and I'll have to stop referring to them as the National Organization of (liberal only) Women.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Head of NOW. LA chapter Endorses Palin Empty Re: Head of NOW. LA chapter Endorses Palin

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:47 pm

Ebinger wrote:

Keep this up and I'll have to stop referring to them as the National Organization of (liberal only) Women.

You mean I get to be a woman finally, despite my conservative views? NOW is actually allowing this to get into the open...a real conservative FEMALE??? Wow!!

I'm actually really pleased to see this. Usually those women are really batty towards conservatives.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Head of NOW. LA chapter Endorses Palin Empty Re: Head of NOW. LA chapter Endorses Palin

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:45 pm

I saw the video. WOW is right!!! And I love the quote that Sarah used taken from Madeline Albright = "there's a special place in hell for women who don't help other women."
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down