Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally find an imperfection with Sarah Palin. (Palestine)

2 posters

Go down

I finally find an imperfection with Sarah Palin. (Palestine) Empty I finally find an imperfection with Sarah Palin. (Palestine)

Post  PhantomRanger Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:23 am

Before I go on, I think Palin did a wonderful job in the debate. She "split wigs" as I thought she would and I'm glad she didn't let us down in that. However, she did split my wig with her support for a Palestinian state, if I heard her right and I hope to God I heard wrong. A two state solution is NOT the solution. Broke my heart to hear her show support for HAMAS and PLO (yeah, I spinned it and I know she doesn't support terror organizations, but that is how I view the Palestinians and a Palestinian state). I just hope to God that this was said out of political correctness and not an actual ideology. The only good that can come out of Palestine becoming a State is the ability to officially declare war on it as a State. If the Palestinians want Peace, they should live Peacefully in Israel. If they want independence, they need to go somewhere else. My vote is still with McCain and Palin but I hope this stance gets revised and is met with being noninterventionalist with Israeli affairs. She's right, Israel is one of our most important allies. Palestine never will be, so why give support to a so called "Palestine".
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

I finally find an imperfection with Sarah Palin. (Palestine) Empty Re: I finally find an imperfection with Sarah Palin. (Palestine)

Post  BillD Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 am

Palestinians are rejects from Arabia. Seriously, look back - they are a people even their own did not want. If others over there felt so badly for them, then what about the house of Saud giving them a few acres of land to start their own country instead of slicing up Israel (and how many people cannot correctly pronounce that country!)
They are not accepted by Egypt, the Saudis, anyone, but Israel must give them work and homes?
WRONG!

I was VERY VERY disappointed that she said "that's wonderful that you so support Israel too".
WRONG - he said "Israel will just have to get used to the notion of a nuclear Iran" and was not apologetic about it when he said it, almost talking down to Israel at that time.
Some support, Joe!
Well, neighbor, I guess that's too bad your house was broken into and your wife beaten to a pulp. Guess you'll just have to get used to the CRIME around here, I ain't lookin' out for ya"
Why did she NOT blast him on that? She was too rehearsed and stuck to talking points, and missed WAY too many wide open doors and opportunities, IMO, other than that.......
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down