Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Breaking News* JM leads BO in new Zogby Poll - 46-44%- does not include complete impact of suspension

3 posters

Go down

*Breaking News* JM leads BO in new Zogby Poll - 46-44%- does not include complete impact of suspension Empty *Breaking News* JM leads BO in new Zogby Poll - 46-44%- does not include complete impact of suspension

Post  independant_visionary Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Zogby Poll: McCain Recovers as Contest Takes Dramatic Turns; McCain 46% - Obama 44%

The Horserace
Sept. 23/25
Sept. 19/20

Obama
43.8%
46.8%

McCain
45.8%
43.4%

Not sure/Other
10.4%
8.8%

The big shift in the race appears to have come among independent voters, where McCain now leads by nine points, 43% to 34%. In the survey conducted over the weekend, Obama led by one point among independents.

The survey, half conducted before McCain's announcement Wednesday that he would suspend his campaign to concentrate on the financial crisis and half conducted after the announcement, shows movement in McCain's favor after his announcement. Before the announcement - which included about half of the total polling sample - Obama led by one point. But McCain led by 5 points in polling completed after his statement about the suspension of his campaign.

Gallup shows the race tied!

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

*Breaking News* JM leads BO in new Zogby Poll - 46-44%- does not include complete impact of suspension Empty Re: *Breaking News* JM leads BO in new Zogby Poll - 46-44%- does not include complete impact of suspension

Post  Siouxie Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Great news! Let's keep our fingers crossed that this is a turning point in our favor. cheers
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

*Breaking News* JM leads BO in new Zogby Poll - 46-44%- does not include complete impact of suspension Empty Re: *Breaking News* JM leads BO in new Zogby Poll - 46-44%- does not include complete impact of suspension

Post  SweetNightmare Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:02 pm

While I am really happy about this, i am also skeptical. I don't want to get too happy, because we still have 40 days left, and anything could happen in that time that could possibly affect their campaign and the polls.

I'm sure they will fluctuate between that time, but let us hope that they will be in our favor by the last week of the race, ending in a McCain/Palin victory.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down