Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE AT THE DEBATE TONIGHT!!!

3 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE AT THE DEBATE TONIGHT!!! Empty BREAKING NEWS: JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE AT THE DEBATE TONIGHT!!!

Post  Starlight Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:27 am

Just reported on Fox News Cable.
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE AT THE DEBATE TONIGHT!!! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE AT THE DEBATE TONIGHT!!!

Post  Starlight Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:41 am

Just reported on Fox - Obama is 'wheels up' & on his way to the debate tonight.

Sounds like he couldn't wait to get out of Washington..Too many questions to answer?? Too many statements on the record that could come back to haunt him??

The debate tonight will include discussion of the economy, also - since it's of major concern to America. Hope McCain brings up some valid points for Obama to answer!!
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE AT THE DEBATE TONIGHT!!! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE AT THE DEBATE TONIGHT!!!

Post  WA State Voter Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:04 am

I just wish FOX would not put Obama with all of his stuttering on their network. I mute or switch the channel as soon as his face shows up. I cannot stand to listen to one word he said. He lies, twist words and never truly says one word of substance. I am petrified that Obama is going to win in November. McCain keeps dropping in the polls.

All I can hope is that McCain wipes up the floor in the debate tonight like he did at Saddleback. I can't watch it due to work, but maybe I can get some decent analysis some time tonight without shilling of the Obamabots from the media.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Starlight Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 am

I just wish FOX would not put Obama with all of his stuttering on their network."

It might be a good thing to see Obama stuttering & spouting his BS!! Only 30% of the American public is behind this bailout as it stands now.

Keep the faith. I think once the democRATS & Obama are exposing for their dirty dealing - they will vote according to their common sense.

Hopefully - since the debate tonight will also have the economy included now - & millions of Amercians watching - some of the true facts will be revealed.
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:37 am

If McCain/Palin wins, I want the Democrats connected with the corruption in all this mess investigated and their names plastered all over the media. . . Reid, Pelosi, Dodd, Franks, Obama . . . all of them. I want their dirty laundry aired in such a way that even the MSM can't ignore it.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:45 am

I want the politicians on both sides of the aisle to quit playing politics with this. The very survival of our economy is not worth the partisan bickering going on. Something has to be done and it has to be done by Monday. That is what I keep hearing.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:17 pm

Sources:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/09/26/ST2008092601943.html
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-debate27-2008sep27,0,137995.story

"The debate tonight at the University of Mississippi was supposed to be on national security and foreign policy, but the candidates will be free to discuss whatever they choose, using questions from the moderator, PBS' Jim Lehrer, as a starting point."

http://news.google.com/news?q=debates+tonight&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&hl=en&ncl=1251038690&sa=X&oi=news_result&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down