Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zogby-McCain Leads Obama for First time in One day polling

2 posters

Go down

Zogby-McCain Leads Obama for First time in One day polling Empty Zogby-McCain Leads Obama for First time in One day polling

Post  independant_visionary Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:21 am

I do not give much credence to polls but according to Zogby JM leads BO 48-47 on a single day of polling. This is just to reiterate my point that the race has been gaining momentum since ast week. I CAN feel it on the ground while speaking to folks in battleground states and discussing with friends/campaign volunteers. We are going to win this but it will take a fight. Do it for yourself and your future. Contribute in any way possible. whining about the MSM being biased, economy being bad, JM being too soft is not going to help...its time to act!

While we are at it watch this incredible video which is the most viewed political clip..over 12M in about 2months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Zogby-McCain Leads Obama for First time in One day polling Empty Re: Zogby-McCain Leads Obama for First time in One day polling

Post  Siouxie Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Let's hope and pray that this is a turning trend. I have a good feeling and confidence in the American people to do the RIGHT (pun intended) thing. GO MAC & Sarah!!!! cheers
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down