Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impact Analysis of Presidential Debates

Go down

Impact Analysis of Presidential Debates Empty Impact Analysis of Presidential Debates

Post  Mad_Jasper Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:58 pm

I've noticed some distress amongst fellow McCain/Palin supporters concerning the recent trend toward Obama in polling data. I want to remind everyone that the upcoming debates will have a huge impact on the 2008 presidential election.

I've reviewed the Clinton/Obama debates and I must say, Clinton edged Obama on substance. Had Clinton been freed from the shackles of the DNC, she would have completely embarrased him. McCain has no such shackles. McCain will hammer away at Obama over his opposition to "The Surge". And don't underestimate the impact of Obama's poor decision. Obama called for an immediate troop withdrawal, claimed "The Surge" would never work, then attempted to negotiate a delay of troop withdrawal with Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari essentially using American troops as pawns in his political chess game. Folks, this will not sit well with Americans. If McCain pounds Obama with this Friday night, then releases ads essentially restating this position, Obama will have little defense. In addition, I would run this add concerning Jeremiah Wright.

Video
Obama: I've got to give a special shout out... to my pastor...

Wright: God Damn America!

a guy who puts up with me... councils me... listens to my wife complain about me... he's a friend and.... a great leader... not just to Chicago but all across the country...

so please everybody... give.. uh... an extraordinary welcome to my Pastor, Dr. Jeremiah Wright, Jr.

I would end this with a comment that I read a couple of weeks ago with Wright saying (paraphrase), "Me and Obama are still close. I'll get him when he's in the White House".

I can't find this quote anywhere, but I know I read it. If anybody knows about, please let me know.

IMHO, this will destroy Obama.

Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down