Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act

+5
Mad_Jasper
Lipstick
palin_tologist
NOBAMA
GOPgal
9 posters

Go down

A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act Empty A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act

Post  GOPgal Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:49 pm

http://www.rallycongress.com/americansentinel/1223/a-call-for-hearings-into-senator-barack-obamas-violation-of-the-logan-act/

Write letters to Congress!!!!!!!! Let's get this bum. My letters are sent, pass it on.

I realize these letters may end up in the Senate trash, but I sure feel better. But I should have signed them - a lipstick wearing pig! pig
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act Empty Re: A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act

Post  NOBAMA Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 pm

done

NOBAMA

Back to top Go down

A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act Empty Re: A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act

Post  palin_tologist Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:16 am

DONE and forwarded to others Very Happy
palin_tologist
palin_tologist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:38 am

done.

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act Empty done

Post  Mad_Jasper Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:49 am

done
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Done and sent! bom
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:03 pm

Done

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act Empty I did it too!

Post  Hunter Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:31 pm

Sent, gone & done!

I will really be suprised if anything comes of this, treason is an everyday action in Washington by the Democrats.
Sadly most of the Republicans are so corrupt they never want to investigate anyone because their own theiving will be discovered.
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  imfrmdixie Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:18 pm

Done...emails sent.
imfrmdixie
imfrmdixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:10 pm

CBS News web site http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/19/opinion/main4460105.shtml

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

A Call For Hearings Into Senator Barack Obama's Violation Of The Logan Act Empty A rebuttal?

Post  Hunter Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 pm

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/19/abc-bush-officials-support-obamas-account-that-he-didnt-try-to-undermine-negotiations-with-iraq/

Seems sadly this story has been overblown if what this site says is true. scratch
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down