Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama, Martin, and Berg... Oh My!

Go down

Obama, Martin, and Berg... Oh My! Empty Obama, Martin, and Berg... Oh My!

Post  Mad_Jasper Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 pm

I've been thinking alot about Andy Martin and Phillip Berg. When their allegations stand alone, they are flimsy at best. But when you begin tying them together, a clearer image of Obama appears. My theory is still thin, anorexic even, but I'll throw it out there for you to think about and respond to.

Andy Martin
Leads an investigative team to Hawai'i in search of the "real" Obama. Alleges that Barack Obama was fathered by Frank Marshall Davis, not Barack Obama, Sr.

Phillip Berg
Alleges Barack Obama is not a naturalized citizen and thus ineligible to become POTUS. Berg files suit to force Obama to produce "vault copy" of COLB and other documents. Rather than produce the documents, Obama fights to withhold them.

The one common thread concerning the allegations is a BC. If Obama produced the "vault copy" of his BC, the allegations could easily be put to rest. But he has refused to do so.

I find it odd that Obama announces that he will suspend his campaign to visit his "gravely ill" grandmother not immediately, but 4 prior to leaving. Coincidentally, the day after Andy Martin leaves Hawai'i and the rumored time period that the Berg case is to be decided.

It appears that Obama wants to keep any record concerning his birth a secret, but maybe not for the reason's Berg cites. Maybe Martin is right. Obama's BC may prove Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's father.
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down