Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philip Berg vs Obama and DNC

5 posters

Go down

Philip Berg vs Obama and DNC Empty Philip Berg vs Obama and DNC

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 am

"Country is Headed to a Constitutional Crisis"
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Obama filed a motion to dismiss rather than prove he is a natural born citizen. When Obots claim that Sarah is not qualified to be VP, they overlook the lack of constitutional qualification of Obama. Why is there not one msm source willing to scoop this story?

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Philip Berg vs Obama and DNC Empty Re: Philip Berg vs Obama and DNC

Post  BillD Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:41 am

I have always said, if anyone challenges anything about me, or what I've done, I'll gladly cooperate. It's simple. Let the cops in, let them look around, I'm cleared.
Always live your life like Jesus could come knocking on your door and ask for a drink of water and you've nothing to hide from.

If someone said to me "I don't believe for a minute you were born in the states, prove it.
what would I do? I'd say, ok, that's SIMPLE. Here ya go. But resisting would do only one thing, even if I believed "how dare they challenge me, they have no right" isn't it easier to prove the truth?

So, me thinks he dost protesteth too much...
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:02 pm

I personally believe this action proves Obami isn't qualified to be POTUS. It would have been much simpler to simply produce his birth certificate. My guess is he can't and the American people need to know this!

SHAME on our propaganda media who are shoving this counterfeit American into the oval office!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:25 pm

I do not see why it is so hard to produce a certified copy of a birth certificate. You call the Hawaii Sec. of State Office and request a copy. I would bet that the Sec. of State would personally send it to Obama. Sorry, but a last minute to request a dismissal makes zero sense if there is nothing to hide.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Reason #2038 NOT to trust BO.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down