Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give me SARAH over this low-class turkey any day!

2 posters

Go down

Give me SARAH over this low-class turkey any day! Empty Give me SARAH over this low-class turkey any day!

Post  BillD Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:40 pm

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/23/bidens-nascar-talk-hits-the-wall-in-north-carolina/

And Joe, while you were earning hundreds of thousands of $$ after having been at the low-end of your class, I was a mechanic BUILDING such cars, making them run and go fast, and trouble-shooting problems - trophy to prove it, deans list ALL through college, 4.0 GPA
So should I not be more qualified to be a VP than this fellow??

I also love the GREAT comments like these on that page:

While John McCain was serving his country and being held as a prisoner of war with broken bones and being kept from his family.. Biden was going to school and suffering from asthma.

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in history and political science in 1965, ranked 506th of 688 in his class.

Smart guy! 506th in a class of 688

He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968, where by his own description he underperformed. During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and he was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record. He was admitted to the Delaware Bar in 1969.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Give me SARAH over this low-class turkey any day! Empty Re: Give me SARAH over this low-class turkey any day!

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:32 pm

LOL what a maroon!

I love the RNC response.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down