Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain's Health Plan -- In detail!!!

2 posters

Go down

McCain's Health Plan -- In detail!!! Empty McCain's Health Plan -- In detail!!!

Post  Netter Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:15 am

Please share this with everyone you know. There has been some real confusion as to how the McCain Health Plan will work. Finally they have updated their site so that it is clear and it looks so much better than the MSM will have us believe.

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/19ba2f1c-c03f-4ac2-8cd5-5cf2edb527cf.htm
Netter
Netter

Back to top Go down

McCain's Health Plan -- In detail!!! Empty Re: McCain's Health Plan -- In detail!!!

Post  BillD Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:05 am

I've read some takes from professors, WSJ contributors, etc. and I'm for McCain's plan hands-down.
Personally, I'm fine - but back in 2002 71 of we IT people were laid off by a major insurance company and lost our insurance. Portability would have been nice.
However, through Farm Bureau, I got a personal plan through BC/BS that was GREAT, and cost much less than what several of my friends paid, and now I find that plan matched what the state of Iowa does for us now!
The insurance IS out there! Ya gotta dig a bit. Portability would be good, and choices are good with McCain's plan.
single provider? That's what O wants for us!
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down