Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a thought for you all..

3 posters

Go down

a thought for you all.. Empty a thought for you all..

Post  BillD Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:27 pm

.anyone here post on the hillary forums, hillaryis44 and other puma forums?
This piece
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/17/feeling-plumber-fatigue-media-turns-joe/

shows that the media and Obama will do anything, anything to tear apart a COMMON ordinary citizen - that anyone who opposes Obama now and in the future will be silences and ripped to shreds publicly.
Freedom of speech? Yeah, right.
More - I think Joe is EXTRA-ordinary! like most of us so this should scare anyone.
The MSM has totally lost it.................
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

a thought for you all.. Empty Re: a thought for you all..

Post  BillD Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:17 pm

Here's the deal, sorry, didn't finish my thought! Cute cat came in......
We've not watched the network news for a week now. We are both sick of it and refuse to turn it on with Brian Williams, the raving maniac Couric and others are on.
We will not watch the MSM, we have cancelled all magazine subscriptions other than like trade or hobby.
We're going to let the media know why.
We're going to let their advertisers know why.
I'd like to see this spread.
IF YOU are ANGRY about what the MEDIA did to Joe the plumber, and others like us (he IS us, after all) then you may wish to do what we've done and are doing.
However, for it to have any impact, they must be told what's going on, why it's happening, and the advertisers need to know.
Further, Rush, PUMAs, Freepers, Hillary supporters, everyone like us needs to know and as many as possible be brought on board.
Yes, I guess I'm suggesting a boycott of MSM like Time, NBC, CBS, ABC and so on as well as sponsors if you can do without their products or move to a competing WalMart brand.
Thoughts?
I'm not a Rush member or freerepublic member or puma member, etc. so I can't convet this to them.
If it's a bad idea, just slam me now!!!
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  TruthBeTold Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:49 pm

That's just business as usual for me since I never watch the network news in the first place, and don't read news magazines. Laughing

Seriously, I know sometimes this election feels like a culture war, but deep down I wonder if it really isn't a war between the people and the media. Like there are the voters who'll vote for the media's candidate, and those who will refuse to do so. I know we have other reasons for voting for McCain/Palin, but the more the media pushes Obama at us the more people want to fight back. One day Americans will quit fighting each other and recognize the media as a common enemy, lying to us and putting our country in jeopardy just so they can flex their muscles and feel powerful.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  palin_tologist Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:56 am

Angry yes, surpized no.

Let them continue to attack Joe the Plumber. Each attack will anger one more undecided vote...or maybe even a decided vote too. When attacks hit home and regular working Americans get slammed and realize...hey, that's me he's talking about, that's me the media is slamming...they'll bring down themselves. Joe the Plumber looks like a guy who can handle it.

BO will think twice before wandering around anyone's neighborhood this close to the election. God forbid, Sam the Electrician, Tod the Septic system installer or Mike the carpenter asks a question.

I wish he'd wander into SweetNightmares neighborhood.

You can bet the media is now looking for an unhappy customer of Joe the Plumber.
palin_tologist
palin_tologist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down