Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How conservative/liberal are you?

4 posters

Go down

How conservative/liberal are you? Empty How conservative/liberal are you?

Post  SweetNightmare Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:22 pm

I found this one Hillary Clinton forum...not sure if it was formally posted here, but you can take this quiz..it's quick and pretty general, but fun.
My result is in my signature...apparently, I'm quite conservative Laughing

http://www.blogthings.com/howliberalorconservativeareyouquiz/

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

How conservative/liberal are you? Empty Re: How conservative/liberal are you?

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:24 pm

Rush Limbaugh KOOK test.

http://members.cox.net/dgreatone/kook.htm

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:05 pm

I have a problem with question 2

# Immigration policies

* Should be less strict. Immigrants enhance this country.
* Should be more strict. Too many people enter illegally.

I think immigration should be easier but the laws should be enforced much more than they are. People who want come here shouldn't be stuck on a Filipino Island for more than 5 years. Those South of the Border who want to come here should be able to come here under a legal documented guise. All amnesty does is encourage Mexico's undereducated to risk their lives coming here illegally. You have to make Immigration into a road to tax paying English speaking Citizenship, not a decriminalizing of neo-slavery. I chose option 2 though because we need to plug up the boat before we start emptying water.

Question 13 is too vague

# The only social responsibility of a company should be to deliver a profit to its shareholders.

* False
* True

I chose false but I'm afraid the test is going to assume something wrong of me and give me liberal points for it. The consumer and the employee are one in the same and a good economy is good to us as it is good to them. In order for companies to deliver profits in the long run they need to influence the Country's rise in American employment and economic freedom and all those things. It probably makes the series of short runs harder but that's better than struggling less but still struggling and then being a crash.

# Abortion should be...

* Completely legal and available
* Restricted, discouraged, or illegal

I have to chose the first one but both options are too extreme for me.

# The problem with the US justice system is:

* Too many plea bargains and loose interpretations of law
* Not enough rehabilitation and prisoner's rights

BOTH! Chose the first one though. What right does a prisoner have other than being in prison?

Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

# Do you believe powerful Americans are behind a world conspiracy to destroy the sovereignty of the United States of America?
No. They're influenced by stupidity of other nations.

# Do you believe that the New World Order is a secret phrase used by conspirators to identify themselves to one another in a crowd?
Huh?

# Do you believe that the Federal Reserve exists as an institution for the conspirators to destroy the United States?
Absolutely not, Ron Paul.

# Do you believe that the eye in the pyramid in the dollar bill is a secret code of the New World Order?
Absolutely not, Alex Jones.

# Do you believe that David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, and other famous "one worlders" provide daily instructions to agents of the FBI, BATF, and the CIA?
Maybe when Hoover was head of FBI, but no. I don't believe these people come together and meet and smother their hands together and laugh evilly amongst themselves in a secret underground conference room.

# Do you believe the CFR and the Tri-Lateral Commission serve as the front group to train and indoctrinate future one worlders?
Absolutely not, Ron Paul.

# Do you believe the Tri-Lateral Commission was created because too many bright people were onto the CFR?
No.

# Do you believe that CFR black helicopters, flown by U.N. pilots have been in the sky when American citizens have been shot on U.S. soil?
The CFR has black helicopters? That's an honest question.

# Do you believe that the feminist movement was the brainchild of David Rockefeller for the express purpose of having men and women at war with each other on a daily basis, so as to distract then from the real work of the CFR?
Is David Rockafeller even a member?

# Do you consider Newt Gingrich to be a personal threat to your freedom?
YES! I mean, no.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TruthBeTold Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:08 am

Yeah, many of the questions needed a third option. Like the carrying a gun question. If you're talking about some thug on the street, that's "dangerous and sketchy." If it's a cop on patrol, he's taking responsibility for his own defense.

My results were

Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down