Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Story: "Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald Could Send Barack Obama to Jail"

4 posters

Go down

Breaking Story: "Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald Could Send Barack Obama to Jail" Empty Breaking Story: "Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald Could Send Barack Obama to Jail"

Post  GOPgal Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:00 pm

MSNBC October 11, 2008

The Sun Times today gave a major clue that Barack Obama will indeed go down with Tony Rezko, sooner rather than later. It looks as though Rezko is about to turn on Alexi Giannoulias, the 30-year old State Treasurer of Illinois (who was elected only because Obama backed him).

Here’s where all the clues are…and then we’ll walk you through the local Chicago politics on how today’s hint by the Sun Times has us convinced, for the first time ever, that prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald could indeed send Barack Obama to jail. We need to repeat that: we never believed, until now, that Obama would go to jail for anything related to Rezko. Today, this breaking news about what Rezko is singing to the Feds about makes us reconsider all of that. Barack Obama will serve a prison sentence in the next few years — because knowing Fitzgerald, there is no reason he would be going through all of this if that was not the targeted goal in the long term.

Oh man, dare to dream this might become reality before November 4th?!?!?! Shocked affraid affraid
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Breaking Story: "Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald Could Send Barack Obama to Jail" Empty It is amazing...

Post  Tunes59 Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:09 pm

It is amazing how much can change in just 24 hours. The rezko story just adds to the mounting tide that could bring down The ONE! I truly hope this is the beginning of the end for BO.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Breaking Story: "Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald Could Send Barack Obama to Jail" Empty Re: Breaking Story: "Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald Could Send Barack Obama to Jail"

Post  Siouxie Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm

I'll keep praying that something finally sticks to Barack "Teflon" Obama~
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Breaking Story: "Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald Could Send Barack Obama to Jail" Empty Re: Breaking Story: "Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald Could Send Barack Obama to Jail"

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 pm

I hope Rezko is talking loud and fast, but I am not sure he is throwing mud on Obama. I wish he did, though.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down